rTribe - Addiction, Depression, Anxiety Support
By Recovery Tribe, Inc., The
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Change your habit or addiction, improve your recovery, reach your goals. Track and share your recovery experience and learn from your group. Find the honesty, courage, and support you need to be successful and sober in your recovery.
Our team of mental health experts has over 20,000 hours of experience, education and personal healing from an addiction. Built by addicts, for recovery.
The first app of it’s kind.
In addition to individual and group messaging connecting you to your community, the app also has other free features to help in your recovery:
• Check-in’s - Daily reminders to engage you in recovery and for you to show others you’re active.
• Secure Group Messaging - No more accountability conversations through SMS and instant messengers that others may have access to. Share your struggles safely and securely.
• To-Do’s - Set 1-time or repeating tasks to be reminded of the things you need to do to keep your recovery moving forward.
• Blog - Educational content to keep you on track and to help you get the most out of the app. Hear personal stories about addiction that will inspire your recovery and give you hope.
• Discrete - Set a custom password to unlock the app.
You won't be judged and will have a safe place to go for support. With rTribe you’ll move from isolation to having someone looking out for you. We support people struggling with many kinds of addictions, struggles, and habits.
Join a community of people from the following communities: alcoholics anonymous; porn, love, and sex addiction; 12 step programs; overeating and food addiction; marijuana and narcotics anonymous; faith-based recovery and sobriety groups; and people struggling with depression, anxiety, and anger. Prevent relapse, increase sobriety, and find victory in your life.
You get a 30-day free trial when download rTribe. Experience the benefits of using our premium features before you need to pay for them. If you see their value and want to subscribe, the service costs $5.99/month or $59.99/year (that’s 2 free months). Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. If auto-renewal is not turned off, your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The renewal cost will be the same as the currently active subscription cost. Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes & App Store Settings after purchase.
By subscribing to the premium features, you will get access to:
• Track your and your friends’ progress with premium tools.
• Set your privacy level.
• Keep your mentors and recovery guides (mentors, ministers, sponsor, etc.) up to date on your progress with weekly emails.
• Video Courses. Applied Knowledge leads to transformation. Learn then grow. Requires a one time, in app purchase.
Download rTribe today and share it with your friends to find your freedom.
What's New in Version 1.11.0
• From now on you can mark your RTRIBE partner membership.
• We're not perfect but we're always improving. Included are various minor bug fixes.
Help us make your R|TRIBE experience even more awesome by letting us know your questions and suggestions at email@example.com!
GREAT Community, But...
Guys, your app is a beautiful wild animal, but I ask that you please take the time to finally tame it. After 3 weeks of hardly ever being able to load people's check-ins, this new update (which DID fix that problem) added some problems of its own.
One is the new level-up notifications in the check-in feed. If I had 5 friends, and leveling up happened at 1 week at the earliest (which I'm not suggesting you do, I like how you've spaced the levels), that might be fine. But I have way more friends than just five, and I have a hard time finding their check-ins because my feed is littered with level-ups. Another, much better way to fix this would be to reduce the size of check-in and level-up boxes, and/or distinguish them by color. Reacting to check-ins is an important way to show support for my friends' achievements, and it's a real shame check-ins have been cheapened by making them less likely to be seen.
The community here has been more helpful than I could've imagined. Seriously, what you've done here is amazing. But, the app itself suffers from a disappointing lack of user-friendliness.
Very helpful app for fighting addiction
First off, I love this app. After searching for an app to try to help me get control of pornography addiction, I had become very discouraged until finding this one. I don't pay for the full version, but the reminders to check in, the ability to communicate with other users, and the daily motivation are all free. Being able to track my days in a way that others can see them is a big help for me.
That being said, the app itself can be glitchy. I had to delete and re download it once when I started being unable to receive messages from friends. That fixed the problem but now the notification for videos I haven't watched stays red every time I open the app, no matter how many times I watch them to get to get rid of it. Maybe a minor gripe, but I hate unchecked notifications and I am forced to deal with them.
Despite some glitches/bugs, I really do recommend this app to anyone fighting an addiction to porn. Fighting this thing together is a game changer!
Something where you keep tabs
From the first time I saw the I'm triggered button, I thought this would be helpful, and it is. Not only does it have that, it allows you to keep track of where your mind is when you're triggered.
UPDATE: Still works great, but I set it up to thumb recognition, and now it logs me out every few days. The problem with that is that you have to reset it to password/thumb recog. In one these times, my eldest daughter found out that I am using it and have sobriety. That was uncomfortable.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 29, 2017
- Version: 1.11.0
- Size: 88.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Recovery Tribe, Inc., The
- © 2015 The Recovery Tribe, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Basic Training$9.99
- Fight Smarter Not Just Harder$9.99
- Win The Battle$9.99
- Confronting Lies and Triggers$9.99
- Process, Don’t Medicate your Emotions$9.99
- Supernatural Power to Walk in Freedom$9.99
- Facing Traumatic Pain, Excuses and the Brutal Facts$9.99
- Winning the Shame & Identity Battle$9.99