Asteroids can be single rocks, or clumps of smaller rocks held together by their mutual gravity. And a bunch of them are headed towards Earth! Your job: use bombs and impactors to deflect them away from Earth before time runs out. Humanity is depending on you! And remember: those movies where they just blow up the asteroid and the pieces don’t matter? That doesn't actually work.
This is a simple, one level game built on the Box2D physics engine. Individual asteroids are attracted to each other by their mutual gravity in a physically consistent way. For teachers: Rubble! can be used as an educational game to supplement classroom discussions on asteroids, comets, Earth impacts, and gravity as a universal force. Development was supported through grants by the National Science Foundation and NASA.
Ratings and Reviews
Don't buy this crap
Stupid Do not buy
- Space Science Institute
- 12.2 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013 Space Science Institute
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.