By Ruby Receptionists
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
All you need is Ruby Receptionists and your cell phone to manage your business from anywhere. Use the Ruby iPhone app to view messages, update your status, and call out from your business number. Easily forward your calls to and from Ruby or check your usage while on the go.
To take advantage of Ruby Receptionists for iPhone, you must be a current customer of Ruby Receptionists live virtual receptionist service and have a Ruby username and password. To learn more about us, please visit us at www.callruby.com. If you are a current Ruby customer and need assistance logging in, please contact 866-611-7829 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check messeges and voicemails.
- Make calls from your business number.
- Update your call handling with Status.
- View company details and usage.
- Create Ruby Contacts and receptionists will have those details handy when the contact calls.
- Easily hold your calls and view recent call activity using Ruby’s Apple Watch app.
What's New in Version 4.3
Home Screen Redesign
-New Hold Calls button. Hold your calls with one tap, then clear your current status by tapping again when you're back.
-Combined button for unread messages and voicemails.
-Design changes and refinements to the Status and Last Three Calls area on the Home screen.