By Ruby Receptionists
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
For clients of Ruby Receptionists: Update your status, view messages, and see all of your company's call activity in one place. With Ruby Receptionists for iPhone, you have access to your daily call activity on the go. Let the receptionists know when you're available to take calls with a flick of the wheel.
To take advantage of Ruby Receptionists for iPhone, you must be a current user of Ruby Receptionists live virtual receptionist service and have a Member Services username and password. To learn more about Ruby, please visit us at www.callruby.com. If you are a current Ruby client and need assistance logging in, please contact 866-611-7829 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- view your company's account information to access forwarding phone numbers
- update your status to temporarily change the instructions that receptionists will follow
- view your company's detailed messages, call activity, and "assist" activity
- save contact info from calls and messages directly to your address book
- one touch to access invoice history and update your credit card information
- one touch to call or email Ruby
What's New in Version 3.5
-The new onboarding screens give a brief tour of the app for first-time users.
-We've added an activity filter that lets a person view either their own call activity or everyone's call activity. This is only available to people who have permission to view call activity that is not their own.
-Secondary access requests now alert the user when they are trying to use a feature requiring access to calendar, microphone, or reminders, but they have those access points turned off.
-We fixed a bug that was causing a crash upon app launch.