Ruckus Learning--Interactive Reading Apps, eBooks and Videos Featuring Kids' Favorite Characters and Brands!
By Ruckus Media Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ruckus Learning harnesses the brands kids love into mindful content that motivates students to become better, more active readers and learners!
Kids will love to read, re-read and play with Ruckus Learning’s comprehensive, curated collection of interactive reading apps, eBooks and learning video. Ruckus’ interactive iReaders help kids hone word recognition, vocabulary and reading comprehension skills and reinforce national educational standards.
Featured brands and characters include:
* My Little Pony
* Kung Fu Panda 3
* SeaWorld: Sharks, Penguins & Whales
* Dino Dan
* Tom & Jerry
* Batman, Superman, DC Superfriends
* Chuck & Friends
* The Cat in the Hat
* Sid the Science Kid
* Little Pim language content
* …and more!
You may sample titles for free, purchase additional content individually, or get a FREE TRIAL to Ruckus Learning Plus+ which offers unlimited monthly or annual access to hundreds of pieces of curated digital learning content, with new items offered every month.
Ruckus Learning Plus+ also includes the ability for parents and teachers to set up multiple child accounts and follow kids’ usage, amount read and progress via the weekly Ruckus Report, as well as recommendations based on kids’ choices within our curated learning library.
Content may be downloaded on all of your iOS devices, and once downloaded may be used and managed offline with no internet connection.
The interactive learning activities in Ruckus iReaders have been developed with curriculum experts and are adapted from the Common Core standards, as well as Head Start Child Outcomes framework. Some of the topics covered include:
•Phonics and Word Recognition
Ruckus Learning also features many enhanced eBooks (with and without narration) that feature well-known characters and brands and offer word highlighting and the ability for kids and parents to record their own voices while reading out loud together.
Full Ruckus Learning Plus+ Subscription details:
$6.99 for monthly, $49.99 annual (savings of 40%)
• 7 day free trial for monthly subscription
• 30 day trial for annual subscription
• Plans renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• You may manage auto-renew by going to the user’s Account Settings
• Payment will be charged via user’s iTunes Account
• You may cancel anytime but it will not go into effect until the end of the billing cycle
• Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited once the user purchases a subscription
To find out more about Ruckus Learning and our apps:
Visit our website: www.ruckuslearning.com
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/RuckusMediaGroup
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/ruckusmedia
CONTACT US: For any technical issues, please email us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.6
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 25, 2016
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 53.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ruckus Media Group
- © 2016 Ruckus Media Group Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- iReader: My Little Pony Rarity Loves Fashion$2.99
- iReader: My Little Pony Things That Go Bump in the Night$2.99
- My Little Pony: Twilight Sparkle's Special Lesson$2.99
- ReadAlong: Curious George The Perfect Carrot$3.99
- ReadAlong: Curious George A Winters Nap$3.99
- iReader: SeaWorld The Story of Shamu$2.99
- Crayola: Caterpillars Colors$2.99
- iReader: Transformers Surprise Surprise$2.99
- Dino Dan: Dino Trap$2.99
- Cat in the Hat: Rain Game$1.99