RueBaRue: Your Vacation in Minutes
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Travel smarter with the app that makes it easy to put together your perfect trip. The RueBaRue app is free and fun to use. No registration or log-in is required to explore and plan your trip.
- Explore our curated list of must-see things to see and do in the world’s best destinations
- Discover amazing places with our great photos, descriptions, maps and reviews
- Get recommended length of stay per attraction, opening hours (where available) and nearby places
- Bookmark the places you want to see
Overwhelmed planning a vacation? Plan with our Starter Travel Guides:
- Use our Starter Guides to help get you going
- Filter by your interests—Museums, Family Friendly, Must See and more
- Plug in dates, trip duration and your preferred pace
- Get your daily itinerary in minutes
Enjoy researching and organizing your trips? Plan a Trip from Scratch:
- Build your own itinerary with your bookmarks
- You can also add to your itinerary from our top attractions or any place
On the go:
- Have everything you need at your fingertips—daily itinerary, maps, directions and travel time between places
- Get scheduling alerts if a place is closed or you’re not allowing enough time between sights
- Adjust the itinerary by adding or removing as you travel
- You can also add restaurants, stores or any place with just a name or address
Download the RueBaRue iPhone App today!
Our app is brand-new, and we’d love to hear your feedback. Email suggestions, questions and compliments to email@example.com
Did you enjoy your RueBaRue experience? Spread the word! Please take a few minutes to write a review and rate us on the App Store. Happy travels!
What's New in Version 1.6
- Show top nearby restaurants
- Fixed an app crashing issue (for users with 24-hour clock)
- Bug fixes
Best I've used so far
Easiest to use and edit. The visual timeline makes it easy to share itineraries and get opinions from people going on the trip with you.
Rating down because you can't have multiple destinations in the same trip and you can't have multiple accommodations either. I'm staying in a different hotel every night of my trip and this feature isn't there.