By Bram Bos
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
>> Ruismaker FM requires iPad 4, Mini 2, iPhone 5S or higher <<
Here comes the the crazy twin-sister of Ruismaker, designed for people who want to design their own percussion sounds from scratch.
Ruismaker FM's simple, yet flexible synthesis engine lets you create anything from snaredrums, kickdrums and spacy toms to weird and unconventional percussive sounds and effects.
Ruismaker FM is a unique drumsynth plugin (i.e. it does not use samples), which is coupled with a creative Euclidean sequencer when run in standalone mode.
The plugin is fully AUv3 (Audio Unit Extension) compatible:
- Audio Unit Instrument: making music on iOS doesn't get more convenient
- Each sound is modeled using authentic analog and FM algorithms;
- Comes with dozens of unique customizable models
- Does not use any samples; all sounds are synthesized in realtime, on the fly
- Light on the CPU, so you can run lots of Ruismaker FMs simultaneously
- Fully automatable parameters (requires host support) and MIDI CC controllable
- Has its own preset manager
The standalone sequencer is refreshingly different:
- Program patterns using Euclidean algorithms
- Powerful random feature and mutation probability settings per channel
- Syncs with Ableton Link or MIDI Clock
- Exports WAV and MIDI
- Compatible with Audiobus 3 (including MIDI IN/OUT mode)
- CoreMIDI In and Out
User manual available on Ruismaker.com
What's New in Version 2.1.2
- Implemented workarounds for some "Files" and "Open In..." related weirdness
- Minor internal rendering optimizations
Active and Responsive Developer, Great Sounds, AUv3 what more could you want!
I own every product from this developer. I am in support of developers embracing the AUv3 standard, especially when it sounds this good. Lots of consistency and simple, but powerful control options. Lots of constant updates with new features. Highly recommended.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 12, 2017
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 7.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bram Bos
- © 2016-2017 Bram Bos
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.