By SkyPaw Co. Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you think that using only your iPhone, you can precisely know the lengths of objects all around you such as pens, tables, pictures, windows,..? Ruler 2nd is just a tool for that question. We built it to become even more than just a normal ruler: longest distance measuring capability, multiple units support, length units conversion, precise measurement with keyboard, professional interface and effects, and many more to discover. With Ruler 2nd, we define all the functionality for a ruler you ever need.
- Support drag and scroll to comfortably measure large objects
- Measure length in multiple types of units: centimeter, inch, pixel and pica. Even more units to come in the next versions
- Functioning as a converter by measuring pairs of units at the same time
- Customize pair of units to display
- Instantly input length numbers through an interactive keyboard
- Snapping ability with different sensitivities for each unit (for precise measuring)
- Instantly swapping units (for measuring objects in different directions)
- Ruler rotation (for measuring objects using different iPhone edges)
- Lock and unlock modes
- Attractive sound and animation effects
- Retinal ready, high resolution UI for iPhone and iPad
- Universal binary, download once and it runs beautifully both on iPhone and iPad
-- INSTRUCTIONS TO MEASURE LARGE OBJECTS --
1. Align your iPhone with the object
2. Mark the end point of the iPhone screen
3. Move the iPhone to the right (the left edge of the iPhone is aligned with your marked point/finger)
4. Swipe the ruler to the left (it will move exactly one screen, no matter how fast you swipe)
5. Mark the end point of the iPhone screen again
6. Repeat the steps 3, 4, 5 if the object is still longer than the iPhone screen. Then, move the slide to be aligned with the object's edge and read the result
Visit www.skypaw.com for more information and products
-- SPECIAL NOTE --
Ruler 2nd is the 2nd tool among other professional tools in our flagship "Multi Measures - The all-in-1 measuring toolkit"
What's New in Version 3.8.1
- Fixed bug: incorrect ruler measurement for 2nd generation iPad mini.
- Some minor tweaks and bug fixes
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 05, 2014
- Version: 3.8.1
- Size: 6.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SkyPaw Co. Ltd
- © SkyPaw
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.