Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Includes a daily brain workout mini-game for Apple Watch
• App Store – Best of 2014
• German Developer Award 2014 – Best mobile Game
• German Video Game Award 2015 – Best mobile Game
• Pocket Gamer Awards 2015 Finalist Best Casual/Puzzle Game & Most Innovative Game
RULES! is a cute puzzle game that's challenging, fast-paced and fun.
• Choose your preferred type of game: Beginner, Expert or Timeless •
“What’s presented here is a stylish, original, clever puzzle game that I’m having trouble putting down long enough to write this review.” ~ Gamezebo
“A delightfully constructed memory test that grows in complexity and appeal the deeper in you go.” ~ Pocket Gamer
“The Coding Monkeys have never released anything that wasn’t utterly brilliant, therefore Rules shall almost certainly be brilliant.” ~ Pocket Tactics
Follow RULES! into a hundred level-deep maze of cuteness and order:
• Multi-touch interface at its finest
• Color perception assistance mode
• Whales, Unicorns, Robots and Squirrels!
• A plethora of surprising new game mechanics
What's New in Version 3.0.3
• Now compatible to WatchOS 2
• Added Complication
• Speed improvements
• Added haptic feedback
• Added more levels
• Possibility to start new game from last reached level step
A delightful exercise of memory and scrutiny
The player is shown a rule exactly once. Some rules are straightforward: "Tap ascending." Others are conditional: "Reds if you see blues." Others are contrary: "Tap non-animals." Because later rules supersede earlier rules, they must be applied in the reverse order in which they are given.
The iOS version has a timeless mode. This allows you to exercise your short-term memory and reasoning with the understanding that any errors you make happen due to inattention, not time pressure.
The watchOS version gives you a goal for the day, and a day to accomplish it. It can be played in disjoint brief sessions or all at a once.
It's fun but not worth the $$
I really did enjoy the game a first but the effects wear off rather quick and you're bored with a few less dollars. Not worth the purchase in my opinion. Looks great though!
Least fun game ever (for me)
Basically this game is memorizing things. Kind of like advanced simon. If that sounds fun to you, buy it. I thought since strategy board game creators made this game there would be at least a hint of strategy. Nope. I wish I could return it. I'm glad other people like it, but it's not for me.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 21, 2015
- Version: 3.0.3
- Size: 31.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: TheCodingMonkeys
- © 2014 - 2015 TheCodingMonkeys GmbH, Marcel-André Casasola Merkle
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.