• Includes a daily brain workout mini-game for Apple Watch
• Includes animated sticker pack
• App Store – Best Apple Watch Game of 2015
• App Store – Best of 2014
• German Developer Award 2014 – Best mobile Game
• German Video Game Award 2015 – Best mobile Game
• Pocket Gamer Awards 2015 Finalist Best Casual/Puzzle Game & Most Innovative Game
RULES! is a cute puzzle game that's challenging, fast-paced and fun.
• Choose your preferred type of game: Beginner, Expert or Timeless •
“What’s presented here is a stylish, original, clever puzzle game that I’m having trouble putting down long enough to write this review.” ~ Gamezebo
“A delightfully constructed memory test that grows in complexity and appeal the deeper in you go.” ~ Pocket Gamer
“The Coding Monkeys have never released anything that wasn’t utterly brilliant, therefore Rules shall almost certainly be brilliant.” ~ Pocket Tactics
Follow RULES! into a hundred level-deep maze of cuteness and order:
• Multi-touch interface at its finest
• Color perception assistance mode
• Whales, Unicorns, Robots and Squirrels!
• A plethora of surprising new game mechanics
• Fixed a bug with statistics on Apple Watch
• Fixed a bug with share sheets on high density screens
Ratings and Reviews
From the developer that brought the superb board game Carcassonne to iOS comes a fiendishly tricky puzzler that’ll test your memory and your reflexes. To clear each set of colorful tiles, you’ll need to follow specific rules in order—like removing odd-numbered tiles first, then ones with animals—before the clock runs out. Each super-short level is more tense and demanding than the last, making it that much more satisfying when you clean the board and progress to the next challenge.
It requires time and patience to have a complete bing of playing it for a while, but if you only have time to play one round it's still amazing. Like a previous review stated, it is a bit expensive for what it is, but there are multiple game modes, and who knows how many levels are actually available. I think the price could be dropped a bit, but either way it's a great investment of time, energy, and money.
It's fun-ish but keeping all the rules in your head makes the game a bit more intense than I like. You have to have uninterrupted time in order to play and with kids that's impossible. Yes there are stopping points every 10 rules and it's cool to challenge your memory skills but if one person walks up to you and asks a question, BOOM! You lose and have to start all over. Whatever. Expensive for what it is. Oh well. Live and learn.
- 63.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 - 2017 TheCodingMonkeys GmbH, Marcel-André Casasola Merkle
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.