【Epic Clash Mode】
The brand new mode Epic Clash is launched! You have never seen battlefields like this!
- Super Buffs and Skills: Zombie Status, Infrared Scan, Super Body and more to be discovered!
- IMBA Vehicles and Weapons
- Flexible Construction Mode
- Revive System
- Realistic Light Effect
Time to experience a totally different and exhilarating battle royale! Try nerf this!
Welcome to the brand new RULES OF SURVIVAL arena, where the deathmatch has now been raised to a thrilling epic scale! This is a Battle Royale game now played by over 230 million people worldwide.
May we present you with a fully upgraded new 8x8 km map that allows 300 players to battle on a wide variety of terrains. Only one will survive!
Beware, your safe zone is shrinking! So collect scattered weapons, arm yourself to the teeth, and wield your tactics like no other.
Alert !!! It is not just any survival game. You will re-write the RULES OF SURVIVAL!
Come embark on a world-class battle royale NOW!
Run or Fight!
- Absolute fair play in a massive HD map.
Last Man Standing!
- Solo or team mode in a 120 survivors’ battle.
Pick up and Use!
-Wide variety of firearms and accessories.
Fast and Furious!
- Drive vehicles across different terrains.
Click “Help” in-game to contact us if you need help.
Follow us to get exciting updates:
Twitter: @RoS_Mobile ; @RoS_JPofficial
Official Website: http://www.rulesofsurvivalgame.com/
* RoS Swish is now available:
Complete Daily Missions to obtain Bet Tickets and Exchange Tokens
You can go to the Bet Website to place your bets and win more Bet Tickets and Exchange Tokens
Exchange Tokens can be used to draw Limited Skins during the event!
* Gold Mode+ has changed. This week's game mode is Sniper Battle. Large amounts of sniper rifles and attachments will be deployed;
* Store Interface Updates: After the update, all purchasable Firearm Looks can be purchased directly from the Store - Firearms Interface;
* Optimized the Looks cross-server function by adding a Looks Import button in the Depot - Item Interface. Tap to transfer Looks data (such as Clothes, Firearm and Vehicle Skins) from other servers under the same account (including PC and mobile servers) to the current server. Imported Looks can only be used for Equipment and cannot be Upgraded or Recycled;
* Added all-new Video Ads in the Star Supply Interface. Watching Video Ads will reward players with free Star Diamonds.
* Added more Adv. Looks in Star Supply.
* Added shooting cancel function for Bow and Arrow. During shooting, tap Cancel to exit charging state directly;
* Ghillie Island Map Depot Adjustment: Added M110 Sniper Rifle Depot on Ghillie Island and reduced Sniper Rifle Depot in other areas;
* Fearless Fiord Map Depot Adjustment: Added some AWM and SUV Depot in Fearless Fiord Map;
* Optimized player sorting in Team-up Invite Interface;
* Optimized Epic Clash Rules Introduction Interface;
* Adjusted Lv. 2 and Lv. 3 Rewards;
* Optimized some Interface and image loading effects;
* Optimized some Outfits, Parachutes and Sprays' texture details;
* Optimized the name of some Looks to make it more matching with the effects;
* Improved anti-hack measures;
* Pressing Enter to send in-game chat is now supported;
* Recruitment Interface - Added Copy button to My Invitation Code. Tap to copy the Invitation Code to the clipboard;
* PC Key Optimization: Press Esc to close opened Interface in a match. When no Interface is opened, pressing Esc will show the Settings Interface;
* Added mouse scrolling function to some in-game Interfaces;
* Fixed the issue where false detection of anti-hack system occurred in Death Race Mode;
* Fixed the issue where players would turn invisible when jumping out of vehicles in some situations;
* Fixed the issue where broken glass effect disappeared in low configuration;
* Fixed the issue where ammos obtained in Prep Zone were still available after the game started;
Ratings and Reviews
Rules of survival is a great game! I can’t stop playing it! But there could be some things better about it. Running is way to slow and so is driving in some vehicles, make them go master and feel faster. Also try adding boats on the shore in some places because the swimming is seriously so slow, AND sometimes there are supply drops in the water, we need boats to get to those faster. Also with supply box’s, when people get doubles we should be able to give it back and try again so that we don’t have to have a lot of extras. Also, add vehicles with roofs on them that we can drive. It’s hard to notice but I’ve been shot while driving a vehicle before, put roofs on some so we don’t have to worry about that happening. And with the bombing zone, people are probably not gonna agree with this but, make it to wear buildings in the numbing zone gets destroyed attests a little bit. Because if your in the bonbon zone you just have to run into a building to stay safe and kind of makes it pointless, or just take it out. And last but not least! When ever you get shot and your on the ground and have to crawl, make it to where we can shoot at people with a pistol if we had one, also allow us to heal ourselves because the health goes down pretty quick and if there’s no teammates near them we’re screwed so it would help a lot. Thank you for reading my review and please listen to my ideas! Have a great day!:)
Needs an Actual survival mode
Just gonna say it. The game is great! Aside from a few new minor bugs or glitches that pop up from time to time after every update to fix other known bugs, its a pretty solid game. Good game play, mechanics, graphics and a good variety of dependable weaponry to choose from. Overall a really good game.
But this review is mostly for the developers and hopefully it’ll get some consideration but one thing that’s missing from this game (aside from some more variety of customizable facial features and hairstyles) is a actual survival mode. Heres my suggestion (also it doesn’t matter if its a bunch of bots playing as zombies or bots acting as other players as either one would work): the player drops in on the map (either would work but fearless seems better for this). There is no radiation but the player has to constantly move throughout the map, collecting loot and fighting off endless enemies that get stronger after a certain time period or by wave. I don’t exactly know how the spawning of enemies would work, probably best to just air drop them in. After a certain amount of time/waves have passed some item don’t appear or respond again such as fuel for cars and some explosives. This mode could also have other people in it as well for a single squad, fire team, or duo.
I hope this gives you devs some inspiration for a new game mode or at least consider some form of survival mode for rules of survival.
4.5 out of 5. Great game but some suggestions.
It’s a really good game overall, and I love it. The gunplay is good, the audio element is good, the equipment options are good, and the realism is good. There are however some minor things that I would change. Firstly, the game tends to crash every time a game is finished. Sometimes it doesn’t but very rarely. Secondly, make it so that vehicles can take damage even if there is nobody in them. It adds to the realism and can be a good strategical choice to blow up a car to bait someone out of hiding or kill them with the explosion. Thirdly, and this is very minor, add an animation for death besides just fading away into a blue box. I find that in some situations I’ll continue to shoot at someone who was running behind a tree because I’m not sure if they are dead or not. Next, make the circle more visible. I have been in situations where half of a building has been in the circle but I wasn’t sure which half, so I took damage. Lastly the stakes should be higher for your rank. In a few games I dropped in, picked up some loot, and was immediately killed, but I still got 8 points to my rank. I would make it so that rank points are negative up until the halfway point of all the players that entered the game, and positive after that point, with a win giving you an extra point bonus of like 100. These are just my personal thoughts but I think they can take the game from good to really great.
- Hong Kong Netease Interactive Entertainment Limited
- 1.8 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © Copyright @NetEase All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Special Pack 01 $0.99
- Special Pack 03 $4.99
- Special Pack 02 $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.