Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Includes a daily brain workout mini-game for Apple Watch (please update to watchOS 3)
• Includes animated sticker pack
• App Store – Best Apple Watch Game of 2015
• App Store – Best of 2014
• German Developer Award 2014 – Best mobile Game
• German Video Game Award 2015 – Best mobile Game
• Pocket Gamer Awards 2015 Finalist Best Casual/Puzzle Game & Most Innovative Game
RULES! is a cute puzzle game that's challenging, fast-paced and fun.
• Choose your preferred type of game: Beginner, Expert or Timeless •
“What’s presented here is a stylish, original, clever puzzle game that I’m having trouble putting down long enough to write this review.” ~ Gamezebo
“A delightfully constructed memory test that grows in complexity and appeal the deeper in you go.” ~ Pocket Gamer
“The Coding Monkeys have never released anything that wasn’t utterly brilliant, therefore Rules shall almost certainly be brilliant.” ~ Pocket Tactics
Follow RULES! into a hundred level-deep maze of cuteness and order:
• Multi-touch interface at its finest
• Color perception assistance mode
• Whales, Unicorns, Robots and Squirrels!
• A plethora of surprising new game mechanics
The watch version is compatible with Watch OS 2 and up
What's New in Version 4.0.4
• Adds haptic feedback for iPhone 7 (Plus)
• Fixes migration issue from versions earlier than 3.5
• Fixes issue were animations stopped on Apple Watch
It requires time and patience to have a complete bing of playing it for a while, but if you only have time to play one round it's still amazing. Like a previous review stated, it is a bit expensive for what it is, but there are multiple game modes, and who knows how many levels are actually available. I think the price could be dropped a bit, but either way it's a great investment of time, energy, and money.
It's fun-ish but keeping all the rules in your head makes the game a bit more intense than I like. You have to have uninterrupted time in order to play and with kids that's impossible. Yes there are stopping points every 10 rules and it's cool to challenge your memory skills but if one person walks up to you and asks a question, BOOM! You lose and have to start all over. Whatever. Expensive for what it is. Oh well. Live and learn.
Not worth $2.99
Got bored in about 10 minutes. I enjoy the concept and I think the app was made well but I don't think it's worth $2.99 when there really isn't room for further content.
I also hate the timed feature. It makes it less a puzzle and more of a speed test. You're not really thinking about it as much as having quick reflexes and hope for the best.
If it was not timed or offered a timeless feature I'd enjoy it more, but still doubt that I'd play it more than an hour or 2.
In its defense I was hoping it'd be a bit more closer to Einstein's 5 houses riddle so maybe I just disappointed myself when it wasn't along those lines as much as I'd hoped.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 14, 2016
- Version: 4.0.4
- Size: 56.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: TheCodingMonkeys
- © 2014 - 2016 TheCodingMonkeys GmbH, Marcel-André Casasola Merkle
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.