Are you READY TO RUMBLE?!
RUMBLE HEROES is a real-time PvP game with an over-the-top 80s arcade vibe. Assemble a team of unique heroes, travel to exotic locations around the world and fight other players for glory & cash!
• Real-time competitive strategy meets old-school arcade in 3-5 minute battles
• Collect + upgrade totally rad fighter heroes in common, rare, epic and legendary flavors
• Beautifully retro 3D heroes, VFX and combat arenas
• Fuse units in real-time for a tactical advantage
• Upgrade and unleash game changing ultimate powers
• Engage in daily and epic missions to earn awesome rewards
• Totally rad, award-winning retro synth soundtrack
Please Note Rumble Heroes is free to download and play but requires in-app purchases for some game items. An internet connection is also required. (network fees may apply).
Rumble Heroes collects data through third-party ad serving and analytics and contains direct links to social networking sites intended for an audience over 13.
Check out all the other games from Rogue on the App Store:
Terms of Service: https://rogueco.com/terms-of-service/
Worldwide Release Version!
Ratings and Reviews
Is it pvp or bots
I’ve only lost about 2 games and I’ve played quite a few games now and it just seems like there is no challenge. Even when I go afk for the first few seconds I’m able to just easily deal with all the problems. Other than that it seems like a good game
We’ve all played this game a hundred times before but now it’s got an 80s filter. You’ll think it’s fun at first but eventually you’ll start playing people who pump money into this game and you’ll hit a wall. You’ll be faced with that all too familiar dilemma: do I start paying real hard earned money for virtual card packs to a game that I’ll eventually lose interest in in a few weeks?
This game is very attractive but it is very hard to get up to a new level. I get addicted to it all the time. However, when I try to upgrade one of my heroes or respawners, it doesn’t work. For example, I have 15/10 and it won’t let me upgrade. Other than that, the game is AMAZING!!😁😃
- DOD Media Group LLC
- 314.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 Rogue, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Legit Pack $0.99
- Pack of Kungfunium $4.99
- Bit of Kungfunium $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.