Are you always running, cycling, walking or driving the same route? Have you ever wanted to record all this workouts and then race against all of them?
Then Run Practice is your App!
- Only app where you can race against ALL your recorded runs at the same time.
- You always see your current ranking while racing against your ghosts.
- You always see the distance or time to your best, next best and next slower run.
- Recognizes the start and finish line. You don't have to worry where you started and stopped tracking the last time.
- If you like, upload your runs to www.run-practice.com and download a summary file (.gpx) to replay all your runs on your PC with an appropriate Software (e.g. Google Earth).
- NEW: Direct replay of your runs on www.run-practice.com
- Pace and Speed supported
- Miles and Kilometers supported
- Background tracking supported to reduce energy consumption.
- Ghosts and live tracking shows direction of running.
- Advanced Statistics
- Voice feedback while running
- Amazing replay function to show to friends or for analyzing:
• Selectable replay speed (up to 200x)
• Pause function
• Reverse playback
• Selectable zoom and location or "follow ghost mode"
• Selectable ghost to follow
• Days ago indicator
• End ranking preview
You decide to start running and you always run the same route. When running the first time with Run Practice, record a new Track.
When you run the next time you can make your first Challenge against your already recorded run (ghost).
Next time you run, you can race against 2 ghosts and so on.
You go to work by bike and want to track your rides by GPS. But you don't want to expose your phone to wind and weather. You don't even want to touch your phone, neither you want to stop for start or stop recording.
With Run Practice there is no need for this. After you recorded your track, you never have to care about operating your phone again during your activity. Just turn the App on at home, put it in your pocket and forget about it. It will automatically start when you cross your start line and will stop tracking when you cross finish line.
Please DON'T use it in your car. It will work, but leads you to fast driving and distracts you while watching the phone screen!
Works with iPhone 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS
••• Reviews •••
Every good rating in iTunes (including those following updates) makes us happy. The positive ratings and reviews make it possible for us to continue to improve the app for you. Many thanks!
••• Support •••
In case of questions, problems, mistakes, or missing features, we are happy to help you. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Absolutely Ad Free
• While running you can now swipe to other statistics:
- Ascend and descend
- Speed and Speed Average
- Pace and Pace Average
• Optimized GPS signal for more accurate distances.
• Optimized GPS signal to avoid additional waypoints when you don't move.
• Added more statistics
• Optimized screens when using on iPhone X, XS, XR
• Fixed some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing track app!
Really great app to track your movements! If u do a workout it will automatically recognize it the next time you pass this track! I can strongly recommend this app! Just amazing!
- Martin Hofmann
- 4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 M.Hofmann
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.