The game begins when all the payers click on the start button.
Rummy is played with a set of 106 tiles. 104 of them are made from colorful numbers from 1 to 13, in 4 colors: red, green, blue and black; 2 of the pieces are Joly / Joker, unnumbered.
At each turn you draw one tile and discard one.
The object of the game is to collect tiles that form valid sets and runs, which can then be melded (placed face up on the table in front of you). Until you have succeeded in melding some tiles, you must begin each turn by taking the next available tile from the wall or the last tile discarded. Then if you have combinations of sufficient value (45 points), you may meld some tiles from your rack. To end your turn you must discard one tile from your hand face up. The discarded tiles are placed near the top of the table in a row, in the order they were discarded.
For your first meld, you must put down combinations from your rack with the following constraints:
- the tiles you meld must include at least one run;
- the total value of the melded tiles must be at least 45 points.
For this purpose the tiles have point values as follows:
- 2 to 9: 5 points each
- 10 to 13: 10 points each
- 1 in a run of 1-2-3-...: 5 points
- 1 in a run of ...-12-13-1: 10 points
- 1's in a set: 25 points each
A Joly has the value of the tile it represents.
In order to be allowed to meld any tiles at all, you must first meld from your hand sets and runs to a total value of at least 45 points. After you have done that, then in this and subsequent turns, after drawing and before discarding, you may meld further sets and runs, and add tiles to sets and runs that are yours or other players have previously melded.
Closure is achieved when the player has all 14 tiles in valid runs and groups, the 15'th stones remains free and select the option "Meld" - the green button in the bottom right corner of his game area. By accessing this setting its formations will be displayed on the table (to be seen by competitors), the game ends and the points gained are assigned.
Small changes in design and functionality.
- Zooku Solutions SRL
- 40.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © Zooku Solutions SRL
- In-App Purchases
- Rummy 1.000 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.