Stuck on a godforsaken island – things can’t get any worse, right? Wrong. The native tribesmen decide to have you over for lunch – unless you want to end up on the spit you’d better Run Like Hell!
Run Like Hell! is a frantically paced run-and-jump platform game – run, jump, slide, climb and crawl your way to safety pursued by mean looking guys with spears.
Dash through ancient ruins, along nighttime jungle trails and sun-kissed beaches dodging obstacles as you go – every collision brings you a step closer to your doom!
You’ll need quick reflexes and nimble fingers to avoid being spit roasted - you’d better Run Like Hell!
• Story mode with dozens of levels, mini games, comic cut scenes and more...
• Five endless modes in exotic locales
• Power ups to help flee the hungry tribesmen
• OpenFeint and Game Center: leaderboards, achievements and challenges
• Easy but fun game mechanics
• Hours of addictive gaming!
Running Like Hell! can be a helluva lot of fun!
- fixed minor bugs
Ratings and Reviews
You rrrich, me not so rrrich!!
I love this game as the gameplay, the story, and even the music is great! Also the controls are really simple, so even my brother can play this game! The only thing is, that everything costs too much.
My second time through story
Repetitive and keeps asking for money, but otherwise a fantastic game. No other real complaints. Try it out.
This game is sooo fun... But it constantly BEGS you for money. I am talking about the fake coins. Beat the first level in story mode, collect like 200 coins from that level. Suffer threw 4 ads along the way... Then level 2 cannot be unlocked until I get 1400 more coins or pay them real money.
Fun, but greedy.
- Mass Creation Sp. z o. o.
- 117.7 MB
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012 Mass Creation Sp. z o. o.
- In-App Purchases
- Story Mode $1.99
- Arcade Modes $0.99
- 100 Adrenaline Doses $0.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.