Map My Run - GPS Running & Workout Tracker
By Under Armour
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track and map every run with MapMyRun. For every mile you go, you’ll get feedback and stats to help you improve your performance. Discover new workout routes and save or share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new running goals with a 40 million member strong community of runners. Whether you’re a beginner looking to log your first mile or a seasoned runner, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
- Named one of the 10 best lifestyle iPhone apps of all time by Mashable
- Featured in the NY Times, TechCrunch, Wired, and TIME
- Voted Best Running App Readers' Choice on About.com
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked run and view the route you took on the map.
- Choose from over 600 different sports to keep a full log of all your activities.
- Use the Routes feature to find nearby places to run, save your favorite paths, add new ones and share them with others.
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE ON EVERY MILE
- Gain in-depth insights on every workout, with detailed stats including pace, distance, duration, calorie burn, elevation, and more.
- Keep an eye on your progress by reviewing your previous workouts.
- Set personal goals and adjust them as you improve with each run.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Let your shoes do the tracking - SpeedForm® Gemini 2 Record-Equipped Running Shoes automatically track your runs and sync your data with your MapMyRun app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Apple Watch, Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and hundreds more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
JOIN A COMMUNITY OF MORE THAN 40 MILLION RUNNERS
- Stay up-to-date with friends and motivate each other.
- Share your workouts through Facebook and Twitter.
- Join Challenges to compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TAKE YOUR RUNS FURTHER WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Reach your running goal with a personal training plan which adapts dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor and analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Keep distractions to your training to a minimum with no ads.
- Create custom splits based on the distance you want to track.
- Access additional premium features on MapMyRun.com
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyRun is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes UA Record, MapMyFitness, Endomondo, and MyFitnessPal.
What's New in Version 17.3.1
We’re always working on keeping our features up to date so that you get the most from all your workouts. To make sure you never miss an update, go to Settings -> iTunes & App Store -> Automatic Downloads and turn on Updates.
We hope you enjoy!
Works well for me!
I really love this app! I use it every day, sometimes twice a day. It was recommended to me by a friend several years ago. Last year I upgraded from the free app. I use it walking, running, biking and even, once, to verify the accuracy if the speedometer on my car! If I could, I would give the app 4.75 stars because on very infrequent occasions it has: A) turned itself off during the workout B) its speed and distance calculations are off & C) The route tracking is not accurate. I still love this app and the options that I have for tracking my workouts. I have, and will in the future, recommend this app to others
Rarely works on Apple Watch
This has always been my go-to running app. I love the app itself. But I'm beyond frustrated with the consistent failure on the Apple Watch. At this point I would say it fails 80% of the time. By "fail" I mean it will suddenly say "synchronizing with iPhone" and will get stuck there, or if I hit "pause" it will either not pause, OR it will pause and then get stuck on pause and then completely fail to work from there. I have to shut my Watch down and start over. Not super convenient in the middle of a run. Half the reason I got the Apple Watch series 2 was so I could continue using map my run. But it looks like I'm going to have to look for a new app. Really bummed.
Map doesn't turn off in standby! (👍🏻)
I like this app because the map doesn't turn off if you put the phone on standby when running. Every other app I've used required me to keep the phone screen active, which greatly drained the battery and was annoying because, as a touch phone, meant the screen was constantly changing as it rubs against your pocket.
Summation: this app stays on whether the screen is live or not, I highly recommend it!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 19, 2017
- Version: 17.3.1
- Size: 227 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: MapMyFitness
- © 2015, MapMyFitness Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Monthly MVP$5.99
- Annual MVP$29.99