Run. Ride. Volt In!
Be a hero and defend the world from the vile Emperor Negatron! Run through the city and use your super robot to stop Negatron’s monsters from taking over the world!
*Featured on TouchArcade's hot new action games list and Techradar's 50 best iPhone games of 2015!
- Action-packed runner - Run through the city with simple tap controls. Collect power-ups and use weapons to - defeat Negatron’s robot minions!
- Super fun vehicle mode - Fly through the skies with the vehicle power-up! Collect bonus coins and blast through flying enemies with easy “tap-and-hold to fly, release to descend” controls
- Epic robot boss battles - Your vehicles volt in to form a super robot! Customize your robot’s attacks (from arm rockets to a blazing sword!) and use them in real-time battles against giant monsters
- Level up for battle! - Run to level up and unlock new gear and robot battles! Lots of cool characters, items, and vehicles to collect and upgrade
*This game is currently available in English, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish, and French languages. Russian and Thai coming soon!
Like Run Run Super V on Facebook!
Follow Altitude Games for more updates!
Sign up for our newsletter at http://www.altitude-games.com
Having problems? Got a suggestion? We’d love to hear from you! You can reach us at: email@example.com
By Altitude Games
- General Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
It’s like you’re a power ranger, every fight even feels like a monster of the week battle
I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!
As a fan of the Super Sentai series (and everything related), I am absolutely in love with this game. I hope there's a sequel!
Voltes V (Five) inspired snack for casual gamers
Certainly it'd be nice to see more games focused on super robot genre on iOS, but sometimes you just gotta show love for what's available. Run Run Robo V (five) is Voltes V (five) and other anime/sentai series inspired running game that features monster robot boss at the end of each level. You run as a pilot, but before you fight the boss, you combine your mecha to fight as a giant super robot! What's not to love about that? The best part is that the robot does a "V" slash with its giant sword. The games' simple and fun. It's like a sweet candy bar when you're hungry. It won't fill you up, but you'd be glad to have it.
- Altitude Games Pte. Ltd.
- 281.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Altitude Games Pte. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- PINK BUNDLE $4.99
- RED BUNDLE $0.99
- COIN DOUBLER $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.