Help Vova, Olga, the old ninja, the hapless postman, and the little prince reach their destination.
Run, run, run… but be careful! Dodge crazy drivers, save kittens, grab great bonuses and advance to the next level! Compete with your friends on Vkontakte, Facebook, and Game Center. Hone your skills and improve your agility!
* Six original characters
* Endless campaign on city streets
* Real Russian drivers, TV characters, jokes
* Your own personal guardian angel
* Level up your bonuses and run farther
* Play with one finger Have contests with your friends on VK, Facebook, and GameCenter!
Universal application with optimized HD-graphics. Run, Vova, Run is compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPod 4, iPod 5, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, and iPad mini.
Hey! We bring you loads of new cool stuff and awesome improvements:
- Vova meets his new friends: Mummy and Viking!
- You won’t be bored now - plenty of missions await you
- Now characters got restoring health points (but anyway be careful on the road!)
- Check out our shop improvements - you’re sure to find something you like
- Incredible! 20 med kids for the price of 10!
- Look forward for incredible discounts (you may meet them on finish screen)
EVEN MORE AWESOMENESS
- New cars and pets hit the road!
- A New Year and Christmas surprise!
- Fewer bugs, more fun
And don't forget to give us a good rating! New updates are coming soon!
Ratings and Reviews
For impossible missions with no way to skip. At first I thought I had found a new favorite game, but then I came across a mission: "Start 5 demos in a row using the Prince", which is impossible to do. You're lucky to even see a "demo" power up. I consistently get to line 50 - 80 and there is maybe 1 demo power up, VERY RARELY there have been 2 of them, but never anywhere close to 5. I could see if they were available and I just wasn't good enough to get them, but why give me a mission and then not give me the ability to beat it? And then, unlike most games, I don't have the option to pay to skip it. So now there's going to be an unbeaten mission on there forever? No. Delete. But I'll check back for an update in a few weeks to see if you changed it.
Awesome game, but....
This game is addicting. Just a little upset that the Viking doesn't do anything when I got it.
The best quck fix as for me
This game is so simple and much fun I'm gonna recommend it to all my friends!
- Sergey Neskin
- 50.8 MB
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2013 NeskinSoft, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 20 First Aid Kits $1.99
- 3000 Coins $0.99
- 7500 Coins $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.