The Runcoach app and coaching service program utilize a combination of cool technology and real coaches to provide highly personalized guidance. Your training will be customized to meet your needs; based on your goals with workouts specifically designed for you. Your Runcoach training schedule will take into account your current fitness level, how many days per week you can run, cross-training, and of course all the other schedule demands outside of training. It will safely build mileage and speed so you can unleash your fitness potential without risking burnout, overtraining or injury. Our goal is not only to get you to the starting line but also to provide the right training to achieve your best performance on race day.
Runcoach is the only online training program that allows you to:
● Update your training and specific workouts as your fitness improves
● Tweak your schedule if you miss a workout (or a few)
● Dynamically access new training paces and goals when you achieve a new fitness level
● Get help from experienced coaches with questions on training, nutrition, or injury prevention.
● Track your workout with our built-in GPS workout tracking tool and get real-time voice cues and guidance
● Sync with your favorite tracking service, including Apple HealthKit, Garmin, Fitbit, Strava, or Runkeeper
● Earn great rewards from leading partners like Garmin as you reach new milestones
Runcoach works. It is the only proven online training system on the market.
● 25% of all Runcoach users achieve a higher level of fitness within six months
● Runcoach users improve their race finish time by 7%
The Runcoach application is free to download and use. We will even provide a 14-day free Gold membership trial with access to our team of world-class coaches who can assist and guide you. After the two-week free trial period, you can continue to use the Runcoach app for free as a basic user or upgrade to a Gold membership, unlocking personal coaching through our platform. At $19.95 USD monthly or $119.95 USD annually, we can offer you the best training platform including our adaptive training with online coaches available. So lace up your shoes and let’s get training!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Ratings and Reviews
I have never had a better run experience!!
I really had low expectations from this app, and when they said that I had to pay for all the features on a subscription basis, I was really doubtful that I would like it. But they offered a free month trial, and I thought what the heck! I am only one week in and already have marked improvement in my running goals. And have never had more motivated runs as with this tracker. If you are looking to improve your running and get motivation and good tracking tools look no farther... this app is great! I will be buying the subscription at the end of my free month for sure!
I recently have been going through some tough times in my life and decided to try some training programs. I downloaded an app called Results and also Runcoah. Results is a fitness app that you can do anywhere and Runcoah works together in sync with it to add wonderful cardio to your goals. I do it on my own time and have been true to the goals I set. Im not only seeing results, but Im actually looking forward to keeping up with my goals. A small fee thats worth it! Its got me excited about the marathon next year!
I never thought I would go as far as 3.5 miles
I'm not a fan of cardio, but I decided recently to give the meditative run a try cause I do think it helps to invest in your body in this way and maintain a balance of healthy mind and body. I am also in the military and we are required to run 1.5 miles or 2 miles, as fast as we can twice a year, depending on which branch. This app helped me have a visual with what I'm actually good at, what affects my performance, and what I could do better. I highly recommend it for beginners and pros alike.
- Focus-N-Fly, Inc.
- 69.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Focus-N-Fly, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.