Master the Couch to 5K (also known as C25K) training program with this app, which prompts you through your 5K training. The app will track your progress in the background, optionally giving you pace and distance updates as you run. It will also tell you when you are half-way, so you can turn around and head home!
Includes these programs:
- C25K Couch to 5K
- Zero to 10K
- Five to 10K
- 5K improver - Interval training
- 10K event training
- Half marathon event training
- Varying length "Fun Runs", from 1 km to 10 miles
- Define your own Fun Runs and Intervals workouts
Please note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Fixed two crashes that would occasionally happen when starting a workout, and when synchronising workouts with our server.
Ratings and Reviews
One small tweak
I absolutely love this app. I’ve been using it for years to train for a variety of races, from 5k to half marathons. I also use it to improve my race times and to track simple
mile runs. It’s got everything and it advances at a doable pace. The one tweak I would love to see is an “add interval” button added to the workout screen. I don’t even know how popular that would be, but for me I’d use it all the time. Right now I’m training for a 10k and I’ll run for 8 minutes 4 times (or whatever my intervals are for the given day), at the end of which I might feel like I can handle one more. It would be nice to just press a button on the workout screen and quickly add one more interval to the run without having to exit the current run. Just a thought from a run junkie.
Great app for customizing runs
I love this App!!! I upgraded to the premium . I find many of the more popular running apps , say they are for beginners but they would take you from running 1 mile to running 2 miles in a matter of a week(which is impossible for me at 220lbs) . With this app , I can customize from 1 mile to 1.25 miles etc , gradually increasing to 2 miles . I only wish that it would save the settings you chose( intervals)for each run along with the other details that it saves like distance ran and calories burnt etc . And A huge plus would be to be able to sync with Endomondo and myfitnesspal ... But over all ,it's still a great app for beginner runners !!!!
Don't ask why a voice on an app can get me to run when no one I love could? But there's only you and the app. Your favorite music plays in the background. You can set what type of info you want to hear and how often you wish to hear if.
The program is well known C25K and it works. I never ran 10 ft in my life now 4 months later run 5 miles routinely.
The Facebook page is great and support is Fantastic!
Buy the unlimited version - we'll worth it for variety after the C25K!
3 family members now on the program. Waiting in the 4th to start.
- Matthew Flint
- 6.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 RunDouble Ltd and Matthew Flint
- In-App Purchases
- Couch-to-5k Package $2.99
- Unlimited Package $4.99
- 10k Starter Package $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.