Strategy? Tower defense? RPG? Runegate Heroes has got it all! Defend your towers and the portal, lead the charge of your heroic team, counter enemy summons with cunning and use skills tactically to become victorious. Outsmart your opponents in both PvP and PvE battles. Sharpen your skills, build your perfect team, upgrade and customize your heroes. Dominate!
• Lead your armies to glory: summon Heroes, use skills and abilities, push the lanes, and destroy the Runegates!
• Outsmart and outperform the opposition tactically: counter every enemy move, rush, defend or counterattack. The choice is yours!
• Over 40 mighty Heroes catering for any playstyle reporting for duty.
•• Master their powerful abilities to win flawlessly.
•• Come up with your own ultimate team. Dominate strategically and surprise your opponents!
• Challenge players from around the world in real time.
•• Make your way to the very top of the leaderboards.
• Explore the world of Elrune, activate Runegates, discover new Heroes and ancient artefacts to assist you in the Aether Contest.
• Upgrade your army to unleash its full potential – Heroes, Towers and Minions are at your command.
• Customize your Heroes with unique Rune loadouts.
• Start a clan or join an existing one in the fierce battle for power and resources.
•• Cooperate with your clanmates to make a name for yourselves in the world of Elrune.
For the last few months we’ve been working hard on overhauling the game, here are the highlights:
More can be found in the in-game News
- Added Boosting mechanic in Battle
- Added Spells
- Hero Skills 4x more impactful
- Removed clutter
- New level and Hero design
- Battle HUD UI overhaul
- Core gameplay changes
- Enormous balance update (Skills, Rewards, Costs, Upgrades, Heroes, etc.)
Ratings and Reviews
I love that they are still updating!
A beautiful awesome game please keep working on it!!
I am player Ventiz in game and even though I’m a low level sometimes I manage to beat matches much higher level than me; it’s pure strategic bliss and a huge luck factor. One mistake and I WILL lose.
Last time I logged in I was level 23 and top 5 for division points since the reset.
Most of my wins are literally down to the final second, one or two more or less seconds will be a win or a loss.
I’ve noticed that the guardian spirit is pretty epic monster... useless yet not at all... not sure if he needs a nerf... I plan to use him eventually.
I don’t know if I want to even go up in division because it’s already difficult as hell and last time at the 4500+ division the game was insanely hard where I almost wanted to rage quit.
We definitely need more gold.
In the news section it says the 7 day daily quest will guarantee a new hero. It didn’t for me.
Also I feel I might penalize myself by unlocking new heroes because I want the fragments for the heroes I currently have.
I think overall this is an awesome and fun game and the biggest problem is we need to help players get guild boxes (you’ll never ever get one in a mostly afk guild with 50 members) and we need more players!!!!
Bots are fun but I would love to actually play humans more.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for detailed feedback! A few comments:
1. We will be doing balancing changes for next update and going to address most severe cases like Apep.
2. Ascension tokens are an end-game thing, however will be adding a few more sources to get those - like daily rewards and growth / levelup rewards.
3. Definitely need to reconsider and re-balance some quests. The difficulty for some of those is much higher early in the game while for late game they become way too easy.
4. As for league matching, we are going to switch from win streak matching to division-based matching for bots. That means that bots of particular levels would be assigned to each league and division and won't just automatically adjust to player progression.
I really like it.
I think that it is a very interesting game. The graphics are really good, at least for my iPad Pro. The tutorial is easy to understand. The gameplay is not half bad. It doesn’t look like it’s too much of a pay to win type game. When I first saw it I thought that it looked like a heroes of the storm or league of legends thing but you control all the heroes, and it is sort of like that. I think once you unlock more characters it’ll have more strategy than I’ve seen near the start of the game. But if you saw this and thought it looked kinda cool then I’d highly recommend just giving it a try, and if you like it then keep it.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review!
Well it happened. Update is horrible. You killed the game. Thanks for taking a great game and making it unplayable unless you spend cash to 5* all your heroes. Bots are overpowered. Spawn heroes before you even enter the battle and they match you up against 4 lvls higher with 4/5 min heroes 5*. Making impossible to get the clan chest because you only get 9 point for a flawless win. You can’t win against overpowered bots. Before I was wining probably 50-60%. Now it’s 10%.
Developer Response ,
Hey thanks for the review! We are looking into the bot situation. The goal with this change was to offer more challenging and diverse experience in battles. Before the update overall winrate against bots for higher level players was about 67% after the update it's about 58-59%. The long term plan is to overhaul bot system completing unlinking it from player levels, so that one won't see bots growing up in levels all the time.
- Nitro Games Oyj
- 205.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Nitro Games Plc.
- In-App Purchases
- Cart of Gems $19.99
- Starter Hero bundle $8.99
- Starter Premium bundle $5.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.