RunHelper is the simplest way to track your runs, period. Instantly view your total mileage, calories burned, and runs completed. Select your distance, time or intervals and let RunHelper do the rest. You’ll still have to run though.
RunHelper maps your runs, motivates you, and tracks your progress. Know exactly how much road you’ve chewed up and calories you’ve burned so you'll know just how many Holiday cookies to eat (or not to eat). We’ve built-in all the great features that make our apps the best training apps:
- Distance Run
- Time Run
- Distance + Intervals
- Time + Intervals
- Calorie Run
Run faster or slow down? See your distance and pace with just a glance on the workout screen. In app GPS tracks your workout while you run outdoors.
Running out and back? No problem. RunHelper will let you know when to turn around and head back.
Good music makes a workout. Don’t let the bad music slow you down. Change tracks or playlists right from the workout screen without interrupting your workout.
Some runs are better than others. Record what the weather was like, how you felt, and where you ran. And don’t forget to add a note. View your runs in either calendar or list view.
A picture is worth a thousand words. See your pace, distance, calories and weight progress on beautiful graphs.
Seeing is believing. See your workout route on a map with mile markers displaying your pace and distance.
Motivate and get motivated. Share your workouts on Facebook and Twitter right from the app.
You worked hard to log all those workouts. Make sure they are safe with automatic cloud backup. But that’s not all! You will also:
- Earn points and unlock achievements
- Get Workout reminders
- Receive Weekly workout summary via email
- See all your workouts from all your Bluefin apps in one place
- See detailed pace and elevation charts
* Subscribe to RunHelper Connect right from the app with in-app-purchase. 30-day free trial included.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Compatible with iOS 9.0, requires iOS 6.0 or greater.
Restored posting to Facebook
Ratings and Reviews
Love it BUT...
Used Bluefin’s C25K and loved. Got this one to mimic it but choose my intervals. For the most part this is good. Here are my issues:
1. You can’t skip intervals either forward or back. So if on your run you need to adjust, you have to start over. C25K let’s you skip ahead or back.
2. The location services are ON for both location services & the app itself & it even tracks the run but keeps alerting me that location services needs to be on. Go figure.
3. It doesn’t record splits.
4. It includes warm ups & cool downs when averaging your workout. Really wish it only tracked my run/walk intervals because I like a looooong cool down that really messes with averages.
Bluefin: it would be so great if you put the skip intervals feature back in. I don’t need to have inspirational quotes but I do need control over my workout.
Great for intervals, but where are my splits?
I have to run this app along with mapmyrun just to view my mile splits! Unless I'm missing something, but if I have to look up how to do something it's broken, and I'm a software tester. Mostly intuitive, really love the interval feature.
I love this app! I only wish it worked with my iwatch 2.
- Bluefin Software, LLC
- 34.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation).
- English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bluefin Software, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.