By Contenta Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TRY THE BEST GPS RUNNING APP FOR FREE! Run healthy and happy!
BECOME A STRONGER RUNNER - and better balanced too. 5 SPECIAL RUNNING MODES with audio feedback:
1) "Just Run" is the mode just for running free and record&watch time/distance/energy and pace in real time as well as your current position on the map
2) "Walk/run" for you who has just started with running and needs to get in shape progressively. Alternate running and walking and watch your endurance increase.
3) "Pace training" is the ideal tool to reach your goal for a training or a race. Visual and audio feedback will help you perform as planned.
4) "Interval training" is your coach when you need to train for speed. The secret to become faster and stronger runner is to do interval training once a week.
5) "Beat yourself" mode to achieve always better performance. Motivational! Pick a log of your best run and see if you can beat it. In real time, you will know how good you are doing. Your "ghost" is shown as a yellow pin.
The warmup&cooldown routines are integrated in the running experience so that you never forget to do them properly.
"It's a lot more than just a running app. It's also a great source of knowledge." Marc Perry, RunInjuryFree user
"This app has many great features, but my favorite is Pace training. I know while running how to adjust my pace not too high, not too slow to reach my goals." John Pirsig, RunInjuryFree user
INJURY PREVENTION - Get the knowledge needed to dramatically reduce your risk of injuries:
1) 10 basic rules to reduce risk of running injuries
2) Diagnose your injuries before they happen. You will learn about the best practical ways to accelerate recovery. The app covers all common feet, ankle, achilles, shin, knee, hip&back problems with corresponding recovery advices and necessary stretching.
3) Log your recovery and measure progress.
STRENGTH TRAINING FOR RUNNERS. These exercises have been chosen especially for runners by sport medicine professionals: learn about the stretching exercises useful before and after training, cross-training workouts and power training.
1) Warm-up exercises. Perfect before training or competition. It is about dynamic movement to increase your functional range and make your body temperature high. Important!
2) Cooldown exercises. After training, it is time for controlled, static stretching. Perfect to do it in front of TV and it will help you relax your muscles group in the short term and increase general flexibility in the long term.
3) Strength training for upper body increases respiratory efficiency and body stability. It will help improve performance and help prevent injury.
4) Develop your lower-body strength to reduce risk of injuries due to muscular imbalance. It will also boost your general performances.
5) Core conditioning is about activating your important stabilizing muscles to improve your efficiency of movement.
6) Sitting on that chair all day tighten muscles. You can reverse the imbalances that sitting causes using these simple stretches and strengthening exercises.
7) Power training will help you maximize your stride power. It will increase your running economy by increasing the stiffness of your stride. More floating and shorter ground contact time is the goal.
1) Start the app and configure your weight and favorite units in Settings.
2) Have fun! You can put your favorite iPod playlist while you are running to have music and still hear the audio feedback of the app.
if you have any problem, we will help you at:
if you appreciate our work, show us some love with a nice app store review. If not, please give us a chance to provide a fix with a detailed description of your problem.
What's New in Version 1.1
* Fixed a bug with Injury Prevention and Streching& Strength
* Made ratings easier
Provides a safe workout without a gym!
I use it for my stretching diagrams before and after my workout. The Strengthening and stretching workout diagrams are well drawn and come with easy to understand instructions. I use this app in conjunction with others to help me keep fit.
easy to use
I started using the app a few weeks ago and I've enjoyed the features. in particular the warm up and cool down exercises. other apps ignore this part.
This app does almost everything I would want it to do- for free. It is a useful trainer for beginners and those who want to increase endurance.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 02, 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 17.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Seller: Contenta Software
- © Contenta Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.