Reach your running goals with the ASICS Runkeeper™ app. Track exercise, set measurable goals and see progress along the way—whether you’re just getting into running, training for a race or trying to PR, we can help.
MOTIVATION TO MOVE
• Track workouts: Record activities like running, walking, biking, hiking and more manually or with GPS.
• Set goals: Maybe you want to get faster, run farther or lose a little weight. No matter your goal, we’ll coach you there.
• Listen to audio: Choose from six motivating voices that you can customize to relay your pace, distance and time (English only), plus iTunes and Spotify integration.
• Follow a plan: Routines lead to progress. Choose a personalized plan that will help get you out the door, day after day.
• Stay motivated: Join in-app challenges, get exercise rewards, participate in virtual running groups and share achievements.
• See progress: It’s what this is all about. We’ll log your stats to show you how you’re progressing against your running goals.
• Get more with Runkeeper Go™: Upgrade to our premium experience to make progress toward your racing goals, from 5Ks to marathons. Take advantage of race-training plans from the ASICS Institute of Sport Science, detailed progress insights (like side-by-side workout comparisons and weather data), prescribed workouts and live tracking.
SYNC WITH EASE
• Apple Watch integration: Leave your phone at home and still track stats. (Named App Store Best of 2015!)
• Bluetooth connectivity: Sync up with wireless headphones and heart-rate monitors.
• Fitness tracker integration: Connect your Garmin, Fitbit and other styles in seconds.
• Partner apps: Connect with other top health apps like Fitbit, MyFitnessPal and more.
*Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for staying motivated and tracking your runs
I’m only using the free version so I can’t give it 5, not knowing what it’s like to have the full version. For the free version, it does a great job of keeping track of mileage and average pace and the number of runs or other exercise activities you've completed. The reminders to run are also great for keeping you motivated. Using the average pace is better than having it notify you of current pace at intervals, which seems more inconsistent and unreliable as it gave me wild variations throughout my runs. I like the challenges too. I run anywhere from 3-9 miles on a given day, about 3 times a week. It also has a training schedule if you need one to train for a marathon. I wish the list of alternative activities would include an option for me to customize and add one to the list instead of just having to pick "other" but maybe that comes with the paid version. Overall, the perfect app for a novice or avid runner. Not sure if it’s perfect for the regular marathoner but I used it on my half marathon and thought it was great. I like the more recent feature of it automatically detecting a pause in your workout so you don’t have to manually do it every time and refresh it when you start up again. That was a nuisance before. Glad they included that now.
A very great app with plenty of options
I hadn’t ran in 10 years but the continued to call me even after several severe ankle injuries, reconstructive surgery on my ankle, and a meniscus repair. All injuries were after I stopped running. We received a local 5k flyer in the mail and my daughter and I decided we were doing this together. Since I had not ran or worked out in many years I needed a way to motivate myself, track my progress, and allow me to customize my workout regime in preparation for this 5k. I found this app recommended through a blog on the None to Run plan. Since my training plan was based off the None to Run plan I needed to customize a series of weekly workouts. This app allowed me to do just that and allow me to still track my progress on the treadmill until I am ready for running on the road. The stopwatch option is great for this and the audible reminders of what is coming up next in my intervals is great. I do wish that you could indicate if the interval was a walk or run, but that is a minor item. I really love it.
Good Apple Watch App, could be better
This app is probably the best Apple Watch app I have used so far in terms of accuracy of distance and current pace when your not using your phone. Although the current pace jumps back and forth a little much, it is very close to my actual pace. The face of the app in the watch can be changed while you run which is good and bad depending on if you accidentally hit the screen. The reason I did not give the app a five star is because it still can be improved significantly. You cannot customize the watch app on the phone app which can be frustrating. I’ve tried to change it so there is no countdown before the run but there still is a 3 second delay anyways. When you first start a run the display takes a couple seconds to come up, and is also hard to stop when you are tired. I like the activity apps way of stopping and starting runs where you simultaneously press the power button and home button on the watch much more. This will make speed and interval workouts much easier to track.
- RunKeeper, LLC
- 149.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © FitnessKeeper, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Runkeeper Go Monthly $9.99
- Runkeeper Go Yearly $39.99
- Runkeeper Go Monthly $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.