Runkeeper - GPS Running
By FitnessKeeper, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Everyone. Every run. Join the community that helps people get out the door and stick with running forever! Track exercise, set goals, sweat, and see progress along the way. Whether you’re working your way up to tracking a 5K goal or deep into marathon training, use the GPS app trusted by 50 million users and counting.
- "This multifunctional app has something for everyone, from beginning runners to those training for a marathon, and folks who prefer to hit the road on two wheels” - SELF
- "Runkeeper is the granddaddy of running apps; it's one of the oldest and most popular, for plenty of good reasons." - CNET
- Track Workouts - Go for a run, walk, jog, bike, or any activity really. With GPS, you’ll get a clear view of your training in real time.
- Set Goals - Have a race, weight, or pace in mind? We can coach you to get there.
- Follow a Plan - We have personalized routines to fit into your busy schedule. And helpful reminders, just in case.
- Stay Motivated - Join challenges, snag exercise rewards, and share achievements with your friends.
- See Progress - This whole running thing works. You track it. We log it. You’ll see the sweat and we’ll show you the numbers to prove it!
- Apple Watch - Leave your phone at home and still track stats to stay informed and motivated. Named App Store Best of 2015.
- Bluetooth Connectivity - Wireless headphones and heart rate monitors make great workout companions.
- Fitness Tracker Integration - Sync Pebble, Fitbit, and other styles in seconds.
- Running Groups - Create a custom challenge, invite friends, track each other’s progress, and use the chat to cheer each other on.
- Audio Cues - Choose from 6 motivating voices that you can customize to relay your pace, distance, and time.
- Training Plans - Make major progress by following a plan. We’ll be here for you every step of the way.
- Routes - Save, discover, and build new routes with GPS.
- Challenges - Stay motivated with exclusive workout experiences and rewards.
- Music - Keep moving with the music you love with our Spotify and iTunes integration.
- Partner Apps - Connect with other top health apps like Fitbit, MyFitnessPal, and more.
- Stopwatch Mode - Easily add indoor cardio (treadmill, cycling) and gym workouts to keep full exercise log all in one place.
- Social Sharing - Upload your activities and more with your friends on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
RUNKEEPER GO (premium)
- Prescribed Workouts - Get a weekly workout schedule tailored to you.
- Progress Insights - See how your runs stack up to each other and get a full view of your fitness journey.
- Live Tracking - Whether it’s training day or race day, share your location with family and friends.
- Weather Data - Look back the local weather for each tracked activity.
*Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 7.3.1
Just like your fitness journey, we’re improving every day. This time, we made some bug fixes to make your Runkeeper experience even better.
Couldn't train without it
I love this app, and I couldn't have complete fed 3 half marathons without it. I am a moderately active amateur runner. For me, this app is enough to track my activities, provide insights, and allows me to maintain accountability to myself when I am training. When I see the visual comparison of my weekly workouts it really motivates me to work out. This app is best for tracking runs. You can manually enter other physical activities, but it is best suited to be used while you run to track. I have had a Go membership for two years and will continue to subscribe to it. Every year they add new features that make it better and better. I will always use this app!
Best multipurpose App out there
I have slowly worked through every app on the market, (and I check and recheck every few months for new ones), but I have never found a better choice. I dont want 15 different health apps and this one covers a lot. I use it to track running, walking, jogging, cycling, kayaking, hiking, and boxing intervals. The only other apps I need are one for nutrition, one for sleep cycle records, and one for heartrate. I haven't paid for the premium services but will if I find I need them. The only thing I haven't found is the ability to transfer my training schedule to my calendar. Get this one, or let me know when you find a better one.
I love using this app to track my running. I especially enjoy how it keeps track of personal records and lets me know as soon as I beat my own personal records. I also used the route feature online to setup a route, and it was instantly available for me on my phone. I also use the app to track workouts on a treadmill at the gym, although the really cool features are optimized for outside/GPS running. Would recommend to anyone looking for an all-inclusive running companion!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 05, 2016
- Version: 7.3.1
- Size: 93.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: RunKeeper, LLC
- © FitnessKeeper, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Runkeeper Go$9.99
- Runkeeper Go$39.99
- RunKeeper Elite$39.99
- RunKeeper Elite$9.99
- Advanced training program to help accomplish fitness goals. $19.99
- RunKeeper Training Plan$24.99
- RunKeeper Training Plan$9.99
- RunKeeper Training Plan$14.99
- RunKeeper training Plan$29.99