RunKeeper - GPS Running, Walk, Cycling, Workout and Weight Tracker
By FitnessKeeper, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track your run pace, measure workout distance, chart weight loss, crush training goals and more with LifeHacker’s Best Running App! RunKeeper is the simplest way to improve fitness, whether you’re just deciding to get off the couch for a 5k, biking every day, or deep into marathon training.
RunKeeper works even better with your Apple Watch!
Track your runs, walks, bike rides, training workouts and all of the other fitness activities using the GPS in your iPhone.
○ Calculate running pace, cycling speed, route distance, elevation and calorie burn for any fitness activity - in high accuracy and real time!
○ Find and follow pre-planned routes and see your location route on a map
○ Follow training plan workouts or create your own with audio coaching
○ Get audio updates while you work out about your total mileage, calorie count, pace, speed, mileage
○ Sync your Bluetooth Heart rate monitor to track your heart rate and stay in heart rate zones
○ Get cadence trends and steps for every run
○ Use your Pebble smart watch to track all your stats, right on your wrist
○ Run with music and playlists from your iTunes library or Spotify
○ Easily add your indoor cardio (treadmill, elliptical) and gym workouts (Yoga, Crossfit)
RunKeeper is the training app for all skill levels
○ Find and follow Run/Walk training plans as a beginner
○ Get coached with 10k, Half Marathon and Full Marathon training plans for more advanced runners built by renowned coaches like Jeff Galloway
○ Train for weight loss with “running for fat loss” plans by Mike Diebler
○ View entire training calendar directly in the app, and get coached through each workout while you run with audio cues
Sync Runkeeper.com with the best fitness apps you’re all ready using for nutrition, sleep monitoring, weight, step tracking, calorie counting and getting rewards. RunKeeper works great with:
○ Apple HealthKit
○ MyFitnessPal calorie tracking app
○ Fitbit activity monitoring devices
○ Garmin watches and Garmin Connect
○ Withings wifi scales
○ Sleep Cycle app
○ Hundreds of other apps and devices like, Lose it!, Jawbone Up, GymPact, Earnedit, Fitocracy, Zombies Run, Gym Hero, pedometers and more!
Set fitness goals and track your progress over time
○ Set goals to run a half marathon, lose weight, complete a total distance or set a personal record
○ Chart your progress, and see a full log of all your past goals
○ Compare Workouts: Automatically rank similar workouts and compare pace and elevation between them.
○ Premium Training Plans: Take advantage of premium training plans that show you what workouts you need to do each week to improve and stay on track towards achieving your goals
○ Personalized Guidance with Goal Coach: Goal Coach will help you understand what you’re trying to achieve and create a training plan that’s perfect for you.
○ Live Activity Tracking: Share your current activity in real time
○ Ad-Free Experience
Subscriptions for RunKeeper Elite are $9.99 per month or $39.99 for a full year. RunKeeper Elite subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account after your confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription will automatically renew each month and be charged through your iTunes account, yearly subscriptions will automatically renew each year. Subscriptions renew at $9.99 per month or $39.99 for a full year automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 5.7
- Get a personalized schedule of workouts based on your running ability.
- Every week you get another set of workouts that adjust as you improve!
- See weather for the week to plan your workouts accordingly, and schedule dates and times.
- Easily play music from RunKeeper, and see the playlist you select right on the home screen.
- Let RunKeeper DJ create an awesome playlist from your iTunes music, customized for your running style.
- Get a new playlist every time!
Like the App
Nice App. I would like to know if I could get a refund from being billed twice. A mistake on my part. I thought it would upgrade my RunKeeper App from the internet transaction. Unfortunately it did not. I was not able to get it to download this way. When I upgraded through Apple to Elite, it also billed me (of course as it should) and then it was successful in upgrading my app? Is there a way to get a refund from the Internet Transaction that was not successful in downloading? Thank you.
Been using this app for 2+ years now. It is great and keeps evolving. One awesome feature id love to see is weather/temperature information for each work out based on gps location
Only ok app
This app is only ok. It withholds info unless you set up an account (you have to give up private info to set it up) and it uses the nasty ongoing subscription fee to use many features. There are much better apps - in particular, there is an app that has a small one time fee that is so much better and doesn't require an account. It is much more "ismooth" to use!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 06, 2015
- Version: 5.7
- Size: 56.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: RunKeeper, LLC
- © FitnessKeeper, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- RunKeeper Elite$39.99
- RunKeeper Elite$9.99
- RunKeeper Elite$39.99
- RunKeeper Elite$9.99
- Advanced training program to help accomplish fitness goals. $19.99
- RunKeeper Training Plan$24.99
- RunKeeper Training Plan$14.99
- RunKeeper Training Plan$9.99
- RunKeeper training Plan$29.99