Runkeeper - Track Running with GPS
By FitnessKeeper, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Everyone. Every run. Join the community that helps people get out the door and stick with running forever! Track exercise, set goals, sweat, and see progress along the way. Whether you’re working your way up to tracking a 5K goal or deep into marathon training, use the GPS app trusted by 50 million users and counting.
- "This multifunctional app has something for everyone, from beginning runners to those training for a marathon, and folks who prefer to hit the road on two wheels” - SELF
- "Runkeeper is the granddaddy of running apps; it's one of the oldest and most popular, for plenty of good reasons." - CNET
- Track Workouts - Go for a run, walk, jog, bike, or any activity really. With GPS, you’ll get a clear view of your training in real time.
- Set Goals - Have a race, weight, or pace in mind? We can coach you to get there.
- Follow a Plan - We have personalized routines to fit into your busy schedule. And helpful reminders, just in case.
- Stay Motivated - Join challenges, snag exercise rewards, and share achievements with your friends.
- See Progress - This whole running thing works. You track it. We log it. You’ll see the sweat and we’ll show you the numbers to prove it!
- Apple Watch - Leave your phone at home and still track stats to stay informed and motivated. Named App Store Best of 2015.
- Bluetooth Connectivity - Wireless headphones and heart rate monitors make great workout companions.
- Fitness Tracker Integration - Sync Pebble, Fitbit, and other styles in seconds.
- Running Groups - Create a custom challenge, invite friends, track each other’s progress, and use the chat to cheer each other on.
- Audio Cues - Choose from 6 motivating voices that you can customize to relay your pace, distance, and time.
- Training Plans - Make major progress by following a plan. We’ll be here for you every step of the way.
- Routes - Save, discover, and build new routes with GPS.
- Challenges - Stay motivated with exclusive workout experiences and rewards.
- Music - Keep moving with the music you love with our Spotify and iTunes integration.
- Partner Apps - Connect with other top health apps like Fitbit, MyFitnessPal, and more.
- Stopwatch Mode - Easily add indoor cardio (treadmill, cycling) and gym workouts to keep full exercise log all in one place.
- Social Sharing - Upload your activities and more with your friends on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
RUNKEEPER GO (premium)
- Prescribed Workouts - Get a weekly workout schedule tailored to you.
- Progress Insights - See how your runs stack up to each other and get a full view of your fitness journey.
- Live Tracking - Whether it’s training day or race day, share your location with family and friends.
- Weather Data - Look back the local weather for each tracked activity.
*Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 8.0.2
Just like your fitness journey, we’re improving every day. This time, we made some bug fixes to make your Runkeeper experience even better.
I love this app I use it when I go running walking or cycling. Or use it in conjunction with myfitnesspal i've used these two programs often on and off over the last few years and I'm very impressed with them. I'm very happy to see that they now connect to each other to share information. Highly recommend this app.
Just bought an Apple Watch and have noticed that when you quit the app on the watch the heart rate sensors stay on. I have to open another app that uses the sensors the quit it to get the sensors to turn off from when they were on from runkeeper. I'm looking forward to using the runkeeper app on the watch. I'll do another update once I've done a few activities.
Started running for The first time in my life at the age of 41. Runkeeper has really helped me set goals keep goals and I was using the half marathon training app and I got injured. A small stress fracture and I am out for a few months. It would be really nice if there was an injury button or something because Runkeeper keeps taunting me and I want to be able to go out and run but I can't and he keeps asking me let's go are you ready for your next run and I suppose I can just turn off the notifications but I'm still using it to track my indoor cycling with the stopwatch mode and things like that.
Fantastic but needs one improvement
I'm new to Runtastic. I started using the app in the winter. I live in Arizona and we go from winter to summer when the rest of the world enjoys spring. I was in the middle of a training program when I learned the programs are only for outside gps runs. Needless to say I quit the program considering it would be the end or the year when it's nice enough for me to run outside again. Given that a lot of runners use treadmills for some of their training incorporating that into the race preparation programs would be delightful
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 22, 2017
- Version: 8.0.2
- Size: 140 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: RunKeeper, LLC
- © FitnessKeeper, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Runkeeper Go$9.99
- Runkeeper Go$39.99
- RunKeeper Elite$39.99
- RunKeeper Elite$9.99
- Advanced training program to help accomplish fitness goals. $19.99
- RunKeeper Training Plan$24.99
- RunKeeper Training Plan$9.99
- RunKeeper Training Plan$14.99
- RunKeeper training Plan$29.99