By Luis Felipe Vieira Damiani
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Let your musical creativity run limitlessly with the power and versatility of Csound, one of the most advanced music production platforms ever created. Access hundreds of audio signal processing algorithms designed by some of the best names in the industry to shape your sounds in ways unimaginable.
- Connect microphones and record audio
- Connect MIDI devices and play from your own synthesizers, samplers and SoundFont libraries
- Run Csound in real time as an instrument or as an effects module
- Export your creations as audio files
- Work on Csound with beautiful syntax highlighting and line numbers
- Preview audio and video files
- Instant in-app access to the Csound documentation
- Native Dropbox support allows you to work from the cloud
- Import your samples and programs from iCloud, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive and more
This app surmounted my expectations. Unique. Well designed. Useful for seasoned musicians. A must-have!
how do we use this !?
okease make a short demo or manual. i have tried to download and import .csd without any luck .. the idea of this app is amazing
Good Way to learn Csound on iOS
The app would get a better rating from me if there was a manual on how to use the app.
You can go through a Csound tutorial (e.g. Floss) by pasting the code into it from your browser where the tutorial is. This works well. It's nice the editor uses smart text editing so it knows the syntax of Csound.
It's great to export recordings directly to other apps using open in. It'd be nice if RunloopSound had IAA too.
Be sure the code you load into the app has the correct file type .csd so it will be recognized as a Csound file and run correctly. I was able to load in .csd file from Dropbox and AudioShare but not Google Drive (I think this is an issue with Google Drive).