The Essential Guide for Everyone Who Runs – men and women, from beginners to hard-core marathoners. Runner’s World provides readers with the authoritative information they need to pursue their personal goals, the inspiration they crave, and an authentic sense of community they won’t find anywhere else.
1-Year Subscription: $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
·New issues will be automatically downloaded to your iPad as they become available
·The new Runner's World iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view the issue as it downloads
·Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
·Don't delete your existing Runner's World app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues.
Automatically downloads updates unless changed in Settings.
Runner's World Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD $4.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
New year, new update! Revamped article loading and faster launch times to improve your experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Worst Magazine App...Ever
I am so sick of this app. No matter how I change the settings, on both the app and my iPad, the app continuously un-downloads the magazines I want stored on my tablet. My iPad can only access the internet via WiFi, so it’s incredibly important to have these downloaded.
Moreover, yesterday when I went to use some of the strength-training exercises at the gym, I could not open the app at ALL because it wasn’t connected to WiFi.
I could understand this if anyone ever read a magazine on their phone for fun, but no one does that, so it doesn’t make sense that this isn’t optimized for tablet users.
The “new” reading format is a serious downgrade from the simple PDF format of before.
When it comes to turning something analog into digital, it truly is best to keep it as simple as possible. Take a look at how books are digitalized. Copy that. Keep it simple. Please.
How the heck do you download issue?
The updated app instructions indicate that there should be a star that you select to download an entire issue to read offline. The stars only appear for individual articles inside of an issue. I shouldn't have to download each article individually.
*Update* as of July 14, they've fixed the offline magazine glitch
Can't read the magazine
I have had this app for a long time and it was fine especially after they fixed the offline issue. However, this past month the app stopped working. I just repaid the $20 subscription but now when I try and open the most recent issue the app always crashes. I have tried restarting my iPad, checking for updates, deleting and redownloading the app but it keeps crashing. That was a waste of $20....
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 89.2 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Rodale, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Runner's World 1 Year Renewable Subscription $19.99
- January 2012 $4.99
- January 2013 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.