Track and map every run with Running Distance Tracker. For every mile you go, you’ll get feedback and stats to help you improve your performance. Discover new workout routes and save or share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new running goals with millions of members around the globe. Whether you’re a beginner looking to log your first mile or a seasoned runner, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
Running Distance Tracker is the most advanced application for runners ever designed for a mobile device. Built from the ground up for iPhone, iPad. It makes your iPhone a powerful fitness computer — with maps, graphs, splits, intervals, laps, announcements, zones, training plans and more.
- Track Workouts - Go for a run, walk, jog, bike, or any activity really. With GPS, you’ll get a clear view of your training in real time.
- Set Goals - Have a race, weight, or pace in mind? We can coach you to get there.
- Follow a Plan - We have personalized routines to fit into your busy schedule. And helpful reminders, just in case.
- Stay Motivated - Join challenges, snag exercise rewards, and share achievements with your friends.
- See Progress - This whole running thing works. You track it. We log it. You’ll see the sweat and we’ll show you the numbers to prove it!
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked run and view the route you took on the map.
- Choose from over 600 different sports to keep a full log of all your activities.
- Use the Routes feature to find nearby places to run, save your favorite paths, add new ones and share them with others.
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE ON EVERY MILE
- Gain in-depth insights on every workout, with detailed stats including pace, distance, duration, calorie burn, elevation, and more.
- Keep an eye on your progress by reviewing your previous workouts.
- Set personal goals and adjust them as you improve with each run.
TAKE YOUR RUNS FURTHER WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Reach your running goal with a personal training plan which adapts dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor and analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Keep distractions on your training to a minimum with no ads.
- Create custom splits based on the distance you want to track.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.
Small Bug Fixed
Ratings and Reviews
No way to track indoor distance
Decent for running outside and tracking times. But there's no way to long how far you've run indoors (treadmill or indoor track). I wish I could edit the distance so the app could track my all around pro reds and now just the distance I've run outside. If I track time indoors it also messes up my average running speed on the home page. I regret paying for pro.
Excellent app that does exactly what I'm looking for. Tells me distance, pace, and keeps track of my runs so I don't have to. Highly recommend!
Calories expended after 3 mile walk 99 pounds?
Why can't I enter my weight and why does it show 99 pounds as calories expended after a two mile walk!
Buggy, showed a total of 56 combined miles walked after 16 miles over a period of a few days!
- Ahmad Rakib Uddin
- 5.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Ahmad Rakib Uddin
- In-App Purchases
- LIFETIME Premuim Membership $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.