Running Log Free
By Winkpass Creations, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Improve your running, motive yourself and see your trends with RUNNING LOG.
We created this app to track our running without the need to carry a device (no GPS)! Enter details about your runs, view trends and graphs, receive reminders, stay motivated.
This free version is ad-supported. You have the option to remove ads with an in-app purchase, found in Settings.
To log a run, double-tap or long-touch any calendar day. Then record:
* distance (km/mi)
* effort level
* type of run (cross country, intervals, race, etc. - choose from 15!)
* route name
* group runs
* rest days
* freeform notes
Whether you're a pro or a casual runner, RUNNING LOG is an invaluable tool to help you stick to your goals and track your progress.
Some benefits of using Running Log:
* Make yourself accountable for each day
* See changes and improvements over time
* Share your success and strategies with others
* Better understand trends that may lead to injury
* Motivate yourself to improve your fitness
What's New in Version 2.2
Thank you for your feedback on the last update. Please find the following improvements:
- added excel email export support
- + (add) button in Calendar now adds to last selected calendar day instead of always to today
- changed input of distance and pace from scrolling to text entry
- added “remove” at run section header to delete given run entry
- improved display of selected day’s data under calendar
- added "walk" as a run type
- fixed bug with pace
- various other bug fixes
PLEASE NOTE: Runs can be added by:
1. Double-tapping or long-pressing any date on the calendar
2. Single tapping a date and then tapping the plus sign
A few things would dramatically improve this app. First, test it on iPhone 5. Data entry is very difficult because the dialog box is obscured by the keyboard. Put the the entry boxes at the top of the screen to eliminate this problem. Also I usually run outside so high contrast colors would be better for the sun. Another great addition woud be to tag a day as the day you got new sneakers. I like know how many miles are on my shoes when I am thinking of replacing them. I run with my dog, and I tag those days as "group run". It would be great to easily see how many group miles I have done
Nice Running Overview
Found app via Google search. Installed, added some data, and really liked the overview of the month, especially the monthly pace. Nice color coded days.
Someone mentioned that the ads were annoying...these folks need some type of reimbursement for their time and effort. Plan on buying the ad free version as a "thank you" to the developers. I hope they implement the latest suggestions in the comment section. 👊🏾 ✌🏾
Just 1 Problem!!!
This app is really great but there's just one problem! My running weeks start on MONDAYS not SUNDAYS. Please have an option to change the day that the week starts, because when my coach or someone else asks "how many miles did you get in this week?", I have to subtract the Sunday mileage and add the next Sunday's mileage. I realize there hasn't been an update for over a year, but hopefully an update will come! Thank you very much.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 23, 2015
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 12.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Winkpass Creations, Inc.
- © 2015 Winkpass Creations, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$3.99