By Winkpass Creations, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Improve your running, motive yourself and see your trends with RUNNING LOG.
We created this app to track our running without the need to carry a device (no GPS)! Enter details about your runs, view trends and graphs, receive reminders, stay motivated.
To log a run, double-tap or long-touch any calendar day. Then record:
* distance (km/mi)
* effort level
* type of run (cross country, intervals, race, etc. - choose from 15!)
* route name
* group runs
* rest days
* freeform notes
Whether you're a pro or a casual runner, RUNNING LOG is an invaluable tool to help you stick to your goals and track your progress.
Some benefits of using Running Log:
* Make yourself accountable for each day
* See changes and improvements over time
* Share your success and strategies with others
* Better understand trends that may lead to injury
* Motivate yourself to improve your fitness
What's New in Version 2.1
Thank you for your feedback on the last update. Please find the following improvements:
- added excel email export support
- + (add) button in Calendar now adds to last selected calendar day instead of always to today
- changed input of distance and pace from scrolling to text entry
- added “remove” at run section header to delete given run entry
- improved display of selected day’s data under calendar
- added "walk" as a run type
- fixed bug with pace
- various other bug fixes
PLEASE NOTE: Runs can be added by:
1. Double-tapping or long-pressing any date on the calendar
2. Single tapping a date and then tapping the plus sign
Thank you for updating!!
I've used this for years and love it. I am so happy it's finally updated!! The calendar view is a bit bland, but could easily be tweaked in a later update. That said, ios8 UI is pretty bland as well, so it is consistent with that. I love the ability to look at my totals for the week, year, or forever, and the fact that it makes use of the bigger screen. Thank you!
Update: been using the new update and am noticing more issues. Cannot add an entry for any other day except today. Even if I highlight a different date and hit the plus sign, it only adds it to the current day. You also still can't delete an entry. Fix these issues and I'll add my stars back.
Update after update: much better! The problems I was having are now fixed. Back to 5 stars. Thank you!!!
Thank You for update!
Issues were addressed that many of us complained about in the update that happened earlier this year. Thank you for fixing! Have updated my rating from 1 to 5 😄
I've used this app for years and have loved it. Unfortunately they really blew the most recent update.
It does not allow you to enter runs from previous days. Instead it stacks them all up on the current day. Terrible if you're trying to enter data from a previous week or month.
You also have to now enter your times all in minutes. So if you've run longer than an hour it's 60 plus minutes. There's no hour option. For longer runs this means you've got to calculate. Not a huge deal but took me some time to figure that out. I just don't understand the change.
Simple and easy to use
I've used this app for over 4 years now and it's exactly what I want in a log. It's not fancy but I have never cared for some of the cluttered, crowded interfaces of other apps. I strictly was to log my distance and time and I like that it figures out your pace automatically. I also like the option to view your weekly, monthly, yearly, and total miles. I don't want or need much other data and this app just gets it done for me.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 23, 2015
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 9.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Winkpass Creations, Inc.
- © 2015 Winkpass Creations Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.