By BlueRox - 博睿祥科技
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Sacred Statue, guardian of the penguin world, is missing overnight. The Penguin Island begins to collapse slowly, island residents are at stake.
Penguin warriors embark on the journey toward finding the statue. They will encounter difficulties, obstacles, and funny incidents all the way, please wait and see.
Running Penguin , the first out of crazy penguin’s triology, is a cross-platform puzzle casual game for all ages. Now the game is available for iPhone, iTouch and iPad. Players must use their brain to manipulate penguins to avoid traps and monster attacks, and find the Sacred Statue stole by the evil boss. Come on, save the penguin village!
* The game-playing technique is novel and leisurely; you can enclose and kill the monsters in the way!
* Humorous game style, more than 30 kinds of hilarious monsters, special props and hidden role to change your destiny.
* There are a variety of minigames hidden, use your brain(wisdom) to find them, so you will really enjoy the excitement and relaxation.
* The gravity model and virtual joystick will make you experience extraordinary incitation.
What's New in Version 1.03.120608
1. improve the handling
2. improve the graphic effects of the ice hole
3. adjust the internal eco system.
4. add the exchange function between gold and score.
5. add close ad function.
Not to mention it crashed a few times, the joystick control is stuck behind an ad in the lower left hand corner, there are a few screens which are completely in Chinese, you barely have any idea what's going on (but can usually figure it out through trial and error), and finally it gets repetitive fast. They want you to buy stuff from TapJoy to earn free coins in the game but give you no idea what those coins get you. It doesn't tell you anywhere in the game since they avoid using words to describe anything and instead give you a series of goofy symbols and pictures to represent the menu options. The only limited explanations of anything you get are in the beginning levels where they tell you what the bull is, or banana peel, snowball, etc. but like I said the menus and options are all pictures which make no sense to me. Maybe I didn't give it enough time but thats because it was so boring. Deleted it after playing for only a few minutes...
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 17, 2012
- Version: 1.03.120608
- Size: 175 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese
- Seller: BlueRox
- © BlueRox
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Speed skating shoes$0.99
- Thin Penguin$0.99
- The golden key$1.99
- lucky box$0.99
- Double book$0.99