4.5/5 - App Advice - "If you enjoy endless runners, but want a bit of diversity in the gameplay mechanic, then I recommend checking out Running Quest."
8/10 - App Store Arcade - "Running Quest takes what we come to expect from endless-runners and combines well thought out, original RPG elements."
Endless Run Magic Stone is the Free version of Running Quest, with support from Ads. An in-app purchase is available to remove the Ads.
Endless Run Magic Stone is only compatible with the following devices:
iPhone 4s and newer,
iPad 2 and newer,
iPod touch 5th Gen
Endless Run Magic Stone is not compatible with devices older than those mentioned above.
Endless Run Magic Stone is an Endless Runner mixed with the fun and excitement of an Action/RPG game. This is your mission to save the world from evil’s hand and keep the world in peace as you attempt to stop an evil thief who has stolen the sacred magic stone.
* 2 playable characters : A male warrior and female assassin
* Level up your character and collect all armor sets, weapons and abilities
* Run through 4 different fantasy-themed worlds filled with dragons, goblins, clockworks and more
* Earn rewards for completing special challenges and earn dozens of achievements in Game Center
* Unique one-touch battle system
* Upgrade your stats and improve your character so you can survive longer and earn higher scores
* Post your high scores to Game Center
* A unique boss fight packed full of action and surprises
* Dozens of different enemies and obstacles
* Beautiful high resolution graphics
* Heart-pounding battle-theme music
* Adjust in-game volume as well as tilt sensitivity for your device
* Save your progress across all devices with iCloud
The fate of the world now rests in your hands. Onward you must run, for your quest will be the tale of ages to come.
• Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
DO NOT GET IT
Careful when getting this game. Won’t do what it states all the time. Also, use a gem and the game glitches.
Great, but a few gliches
This is a great running game that gives you a reason to keep running. The music is amazing, the story drives you to keep playing, and the level of interactivity with warriors, dragons, and obstacles adds a unique twist that enhances gameplay. My only complaint is that there is some lag, which sometimes makes it difficult, especially on the corners, and the pits that you need to jump over are very difficult to see. If this gets fixed, I'll give this app five stars. This really is a unique and immersive game, but there are still a few things that need to be changed.
I really like the concept of this game. It has the feel of temple run with an interesting plot line and more features. However, it is frustrating to me that, about half of the time, the game doesn't seem to read my taps/swipes and I die quickly over and over again. It is also a little annoying that the storyline plays itself out each time I open the app. Overall, I do like the game and will keep playing it.
- Selosoft, Inc.
- 147 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014 Selosoft, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gems $0.99
- Remove Ads $1.99
- Pouch of Gems $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.