Running, Walking and Biking with Endomondo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the most out of your runs, walks, rides, and more with our top-rated fitness tracker and personal training app. With Endomondo, you can track all of your workouts using GPS, check your stats, and reach your fitness goals. Download the app now and get motivated to get active!
Here’s what you get free of charge:
TRACK YOUR FITNESS
- Track your running, walking, cycling, and 40+ other sports using GPS
- See duration, speed, distance, calories, and more on your workout summary
- Get audio feedback on distance and pace for every mile/km
- Log your indoor workouts manually
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE
- Keep a full training log
- See how much you train each day
- Analyze performance such as split times for each workout
SYNC WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Track your heart rate (works with Bluetooth and BTLE heart rate monitors)
- Get your calorie and nutrition information from MyFitnessPal right in the app
- Connect with Apple’s Health app to add workout data to your dashboard
- Use your favorite wearable devices to track including Garmin, Pebble and Apple Watch
SET GOALS AND TAKE ON CHALLENGES
- Set a time, distance or calorie goal, and let our audio coach guide you towards it
- Commit to fitness goals and get your friends to motivate you
- Up the stakes on your workouts and win prizes with challenges
- Send and receive real-time audio pep talks from friends
- Check the news feed to comment on your friends’ workouts
- Share results and workouts on your favorite social networks including Facebook and Twitter
- Add pictures, tag your friends, enable automatic pause function, customize your home screen, use countdown, and much more
All your data is automatically sent to your profile on www.endomondo.com. Here, you can analyze your data, dive into your stats and track your progress while interacting and competing with a global community of fitness enthusiasts.
So, whether you’re into running, cycling, walking, kayaking, mountain biking, or any one of our 40+ sports...get up, get active, and free your endorphins!
Want to take your fitness even further?
With Endomondo Premium, you’ll gain access to exclusive training features from just 2.50 USD a month.
Get Premium and:
- Reach your running goal with a personal training plan - whether it’s a 5K, 10K, or marathon.
- View statistics, including calories burned per month, running distance by year, etc.
- Analyze heart rate zones for every workout (requires a compatible heart rate monitor)
- View weather information on each workout summary
- Enjoy an ad-free experience
- Get access to 10+ additional motivating features
Should you choose to upgrade to Endomondo Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month.
Endomondo is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes Endomondo, UA Record, MapMyFitness and MyFitnessPal.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 17.2.0
- We've added a trophy to every workout for which you achieved a personal record.
- It's now easier to share your workouts on Twitter and Facebook.
- Pictures taken from your Endomondo app will get added to your camera roll.
Thanks for sending in all your great feedback! Keep it up so we can continue to make your workouts better.
Don't Waste Your Time w/Free Version
I've used Endomondo for years and really liked it. It tracked multiple sports, connected easily with MyFitnessPal, and provided a lot of useful stats. But I never needed the premium features, so I was fine with the banner ads etc. in the free version. But recently Endomondo has changed their ads to be these spam "You've been randomly selected for our drawing!" type that lock the screen, open the App Store, and STOP THE ACTIVITY TRACKING until you can get them off the screen and remember to restart the tracking. So if you're in the middle of a 5k and don't have time to be clicking through the app 50 times, you're not gonna get your run stats. So it's essentially a junk app unless you're willing to pay for premium. I've wiped it from my phone and I won't be back.
I found the ONE
After trying many different apps for tracking distance and speed, I finally found the perfect app. I like to walk with my dog, and also ride horses. This app is perfect for both. It actually has many many types of exercise that you can choose when you start your workout. It's absolutely perfect!
So far, love this app. Tracks my horse rides and gives a nice clear map as to where we rode. Doesn't always start when I hit the start button on my iwatch, but if I keep tapping start it goes on. Doesn't stop when I cross my path like my old app would. That I love since we cross cross paths all the time.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 13, 2017
- Version: 17.2.0
- Size: 140 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Endomondo LLC
- © 2009-2017 Endomondo LCC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Endomondo Premium$2.99
- Endomondo Premium$5.99
- Endomondo Premium$29.99
- Endomondo Premium$2.99
- Endomondo Premium$1.99
- Endomondo Premium$25.99
- Endomondo Plus$4.99
- Monthly Subscription$2.99
- Endomondo Premium$5.99
- Yearly subscription$19.99