By Roland Jakschewitz
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
While running play only those tracks of your music which have the right constant tempo!
Use RunningBeats in the background with your favorite tracking or workout app on screen.
Run at a steady tempo listening to playlists of songs with the same tempo.
Automatically created playlists in tempo categories for your own favorite music stored in your iPod music library.
• Songs of constant tempo are collected into playlists between 50 and 200 BPM (beats per minute).
• Songs with varying tempo are collected in a variable playlist (best suited for driving).
• You can easily move songs to other playlists or exclude them completely from being used by RunningBeats.
• Easily modifiable and extendable workout programs allow you to combine different tempo playlists for all workout needs.
• By selecting certain songs/artists/albums/genres for your personal selection you can fine-tune your music according to daily preferences.
• While playing you can choose to increase or decrease the tempo by switching to another tempo playlist at any time.
• Fully automatic audio categorization (BPM detection) takes place in the background while you are listening to songs already collected in playlists.
• Changes to your iPod library (by buying new songs, synchronizing other songs from iTunes to your iPhone) get automatically analyzed and integrated into RunningBeats’ tempo playlists.
• Plays in background. Volume/play/pause/next/previous can be controlled from control center.
• No internet connection needed, only songs in iPod library on device will be used.
• RunningBeats does not collect any user-related data or send any data anywhere.
• Please note that this app does not support songs which are DRM protected.
What's New in Version 1.5
updated for iOS 8
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 29, 2015
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Roland Jakschewitz
- © 2013-2015 Roland Jakschewitz
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.