Runtastic GPS Running, Walking, Jogging, Fitness Distance Tracker and Marathon Training
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download Runtastic to reach your health and fitness goals – and have fun along the way – with our top-rated tracking app!
The Runtastic app tracks your sport and fitness activities (distance, duration, speed, elevation change, calories burned & more) - such as running, jogging, biking & walking - utilizing GPS technology to help you build healthy lifestyle habits and reach exercise goals! What’s more? Runtastic was recently overhauled to enhance your user experience. Take this running app out for a run and enjoy improved app design, optimized features & new functionality.
APP FEATURES (limited in lite version):
- Track workouts in real-time with built-in GPS & monitor your personal training diary
- Dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
- Real Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal specifications
- Challenge a Run: Compete against yourself by challenging past activity results
- Running Leaderboard: See who’s run the furthest this/last week or this month
- Auto Pause: Session paused automatically when you stop moving
- Routes: Create or find exercise routes on Runtastic.com & sync to smartphone
- LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Share location, receive messages & cheers
- Training goals: Select a calorie, distance or pace goal to optimize training
- Interval training & coaching and dynamic split tables
- Powersong: Integrated music player & Powersong to give workout a boost
- Runtastic Wearable Connect: Display activity stats on Runtastic Orbit & Runtastic Moment, our 24/7 wearables
- Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping (Google Maps)
- Graphs: Elevation, pace, speed & heart rate info from your jog, run or walk
- Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, such as pace & elevation
- Geotagging: Take photos during workout & see pics online with map trace
- Weather, temperature & sunrise/sunset data to assist with scheduling of training
- Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
- Integration with Apple Health
- Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning, weight lifting workouts & more
- Monthly & overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
- iCloud: Settings synchronized when upgrading from LITE to PRO app
- Share your exercise activities on Facebook, Twitter & email
Runtastic for Apple Watch
- Effortlessly start a Runtastic activity directly from your wrist with Apple Watch
- View details of your current activity in real time and enjoy instant access to tracking controls without taking your iPhone out of your pocket
- Control music & your personal Powersong with one click
- Access statistics of your recent activities & monitor your progress with monthly workout stats
- Share your success on Facebook and Twitter directly from your Apple Watch
Save all workouts on Runtastic.com. In the Runtastic online community, you'll get further analysis, coaching & encouraging comparisons to friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals. You can also choose an expert training plan!
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $4.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $29.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 6.4
Your favorite running and activity tracking app just upped it's game!
- Wearable Connect now available for your Runtastic Moment. See important stats from your Runtastic app right on our newest wearable. Runtastic Moment looks like an analogue watch but acts like a wearable to help you reach your personal fitness goals.
- Improved app performance
Love Runtastic? Our goal is to help you improve your fitness and encourage healthy living. Rate us & tell others about your experience in the App Store.
Great apps, crooked company.
Runtastic makes great apps but as a company they are terrible. Do not sign up for their advanced versions.
I paid for a year of their pro services and when I decided I wasn't using it I didn't renew. They don't like that. The first contact I got from them was that I hadn't paid for the service but I was still using the pro features and that if I didn't pay they would take actions against me. I told them that I hadn't used the service in months and that they need to cancel my account. A week later I was threatened again with legal action if I didn't pay them. This went on for a while.
Long story short they are either crooked, lazy, or incompetent for creating a service that doesn't end when you stop paying, makes it hard to terminate service, and that ends in threatening communication. They only way I could stop the threats was to delete my account completely.
Horrible keeps crashing and doesn't track accurate
I spent the $5 and bought the pro version and it's garbage! The app keeps crashing and if ur like me and hike and have ur phone in ur backpack and don't constantly check it when u do it says it's been interrupted and would u like to resume and track the distance uve gone during the crash only problem is all it does is track a straight line from where it crashed to where u are now doesn't show the actual route u went! Went for a 4 hour hike today and it stopped running and tracking 6 times!!! Garbage try a different app or use the free version of this one just don't waste ur $5 to upgrade to the pro version it don't work!!
I use this app ALL the time! It has a map, speed, distance, all kinds of choices of activities and many other pieces that I don't use but an avid runner might. It's easy to use, easy to read and as interactive as you want it to be (music, FB, etc.) Stop looking, you've found your app! ;)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 13, 2015
- Version: 6.4
- Size: 63.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs$4.99
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More$21.99
- The Carrier of Truth$0.99
- The Tetradome Run I$0.99
- Journey of Iomluath$0.99
- Toward the Finish Line$0.99
- Story Running Bundle 1$2.99
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More$19.99
- Your Journey to Weight Loss I$0.99
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More$26.99