Runtastic GPS Running, Walking, Jogging, Fitness Tracker and Marathon Training
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download Runtastic to reach your health and fitness goals – and have fun along the way – with our top-rated tracking app!
The Runtastic app tracks your sport and fitness activities (distance, duration, speed, elevation change, calories burned & more) - such as running, jogging, biking & walking - utilizing GPS technology to help you build healthy lifestyle habits and reach exercise goals! What’s more? Runtastic was recently overhauled to enhance your user experience. Take this running app out for a run and enjoy improved app design, optimized features & new functionality.
The Runtastic running app is a great fit for users of all health and fitness levels. Let’s go!
APP FEATURES (limited in lite version):
- Track workouts in real-time with built-in GPS & monitor your personal training diary
- Dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
- Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal specifications
- Challenge a Run: Compete against yourself by challenging past activity results
- Auto Pause: Session paused automatically when you stop moving
- Routes: Create or find exercise routes on Runtastic.com & sync to smartphone
- LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Share location, receive messages & cheers
- Training goals: Select heart rate zone, calorie goal or pace goal to optimize training
- Interval training & coaching and dynamic split tables
- Powersong: Integrated music player & Powersong to give workout a boost
- Orbit Connect: View activity stats on Runtastic Orbit, our 24-hour wearable
- Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping (Google Maps)
- Graphs: Elevation, pace, speed & heart rate info from your jog, run or walk
- Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, such as pace & elevation
- Geotagging: Take photos during workout & see pics online with map trace
- Weather, temperature & sunrise/sunset data to assist with scheduling of training
- Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
- Integration with Apple Health
- Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning, weight lifting workouts & more
- Monthly & overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
- iCloud: Settings synchronized when upgrading from LITE to PRO app
- Share your exercise activities on Facebook, Twitter & email
Save all workouts on Runtastic.com. In the Runtastic online community, you'll get further analysis, coaching & encouraging comparisons to friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals. You can also choose an expert training plan! Training plans provide coaching & inspiration for fitness goals like: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 10k, running a half-marathon, running a marathon or attaining a beach body.
Plus, try out Runtastic Music - Running Vol. 2. Runtastic has partnered with Universal Music – the world's undisputed leader in music publishing, to create scientifically-engineered music compilations. Boost your motivation and focus with tunes from Lady Gaga, OneRepublic, Bastille & more!
Should you choose to upgrade to a GOLD Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $4.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $29.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 5.7
- Enjoy an inspiring journey across Austria with the new "Moments of Bliss" Story Run for FREE
- Reach your weight loss goals while learning valuable tips & having fun with the new "Journey to Weight Loss II" Story Run
Enjoy the latest version of our app! We look forward to your helpful reviews in the App Store!
How gross that an app designed to aid me in my healthy lifestyle is promoting fast food chains. After a long refreshing run, I go to look at my run details and there in the add banner is an ad for McDonalds. It's hard enough seeing all those ads in the media, the last place I would expect to see those would be here. I get it, they have to make money but using this app defeats the purpose when I'm trying to make better life choices, and Runtastic is choosing to promote unhealthy adds. I will be switching to another running app. There are tons on the market after all. You may be thinking I'm over reacting, but big corporations like McDonalds market frequently because they know that the subconscious is picking up on that and storing it, and our subconscious drives us more than you know.
Best app available
I got this app and at first I was a bit skeptical but after using for some months now the impact it has had on my running is phenomenal, I have cut quite a few minutes off my run and it is helping train me for track! The tracking is amazing it tells where your miles were and the speed it is so detailed it shows you which side of the street you where on (hopefully the left)! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS APP!!
I really like it but...
I really love this app, but the one problem is that it doesn't work very well on my iPod touch 5. It might just be because I don't have wifi all the time when I run. I don't have an IPhone yet so I use my ipod(i don't have a smart phone) and It adds calories lost, and/or miles run. The path shown is messed up too. On phones this works so there is no problem with that, just iPods. I would love it if it worked fully correct on iPods too. But overall it's a good and helpful app.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 12, 2015
- Version: 5.7
- Size: 51.7 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More$21.99
- The Carrier of Truth$0.99
- Story Running Bundle 1$2.99
- Journey of Iomluath$0.99
- Toward the Finish Line$0.99
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More$19.99
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More$26.99
- Your Journey to Weight Loss I$0.99
- The Globerunner$0.99
- Runtastic GOLD Membership - Free Running Training Plans, Story Runs & More$4.99