Runtastic Heart Rate PRO
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Turn your iPhone into your personal HEART RATE MONITOR - yep, that’s possible!
Everyone’s maximum heart rate is different, and also our resting heart rates vary based on our age and training level. Want to know your resting heart rate or find out how fast your heart is beating after a certain fitness activity? Get Runtastic Heart Rate PRO to not only measure your pulse, but also compare different results, receive reminders for regular HR measurements and benefit from an array of additional features. Whether it’s after a hard training session or before your next exam - we show you how fast your heart is beating. No extra devices necessary, all you need is your iPhone. Easy as pie, right? Go PRO today!
- Unlimited measurements: Determine your heart rate anytime, anywhere & as often as you like
- Use filters: Filter your measurements according to type (resting HR, pre-& post-workout HR, maximum HR)
- Graphs to monitor your progress: Monitor how your resting heart rate develops
- Reminder: Receive automatic notifications for regular HR measurements
- No ads
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Measure your heart rate with your iPhone camera
- Graphs illustrate your measurements
- Different measuring types: resting HR, pre- & post-workout HR, maximum HR
- Upload your results to Runtastic.com, compare and analyze your measurements by day, week or year
- Share your HR measurements in social networks like Facebook & Twitter or via email
EASY TO USE
- Place and lightly hold your (index) finger against the back camera lens and flashlight
- Do not press too hard, otherwise blood circulation will be altered and the results could be
- When using an iPhone or iPad without a flashlight, be sure to take the measurement in a well-lit area (bright daylight works best)
- Remain calm and try not to move too much during the measurement, as this can compromise measurement accuracy
- Do not measure with cold fingers when the blood circulation is poor
Your resting heart rate varies depending on your age and training level. A very fit and athletic person has a lower resting HR than someone who’s hardly active. Eager to know if your fitness level has improved? Measure your heart rate on a regular basis and monitor the progress of your resting heart rate.
Download the Runtastic Heart Rate PRO App today, check your heart rate regularly and show your friends how cool & calm you remain even when in a seemingly stressful situation!
WARNING: This is not a medical product.
Runtastic Terms of Service: https://www.runtastic.com/in-app/iphone/appstore/terms
What's New in Version 2.4.2
The reason for the update?
We've made a couple of improvements to make sure the app is fully functioning for you. Just install the update and continue with your usual activities :)
Love the Runtastic Heart Rate PRO app? Rate us with 5 stars & tell others why you like the Runtastic Heart Rate PRO app!
Got a question for us? We've got an answer at help.runtastic.com!
Why still getting ads? Very difficult to use.
I bought the app, it works well but why do I *keep* getting ads??
It's makes the app very difficult to use because my eyeglasses fog up when I exercise and I don't wear contacts. I want to track my heart rate at the "Max HR" & immediately after exercise (and save the reading with the tag that says "after sport" or "Max HR"). But when I see an ad instead of the monitor, I often accidentally press the wrong thing. Then, I have to stop what I'm doing, walk over to my bag, get my glasses, exit from the ad, and by then it's too late to take my heart rate "after sport" or at "Max HR". Not what I expected.
Very pleased with this. Simple interface. Simple results. One update I would appreciate is the ability to edit (change) activity setting on saved results. If I save results against default "General" I may want to modify this after the fact. Would give it 5 stars if this update was added.
Now you have to register? Not happening!
Used to like the app a lot. It does work. But now it requires registration and I'm just not going to do that. And why would I want to share my heart rate on any social network? Some things are not meant to be shared and this is definitely one of them.
Hey dev, where are your comments? Since I don't see any I'm guessing you want great reviews but never read or respond to then.
Looking elsewhere for a heart rate monitor app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 20, 2017
- Version: 2.4.2
- Size: 82.8 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.