Runtastic Heart Rate Monitor & Pulse Tracker PRO
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turn your iPhone into your personal HEART RATE MONITOR - yep, that’s possible!
Everyone’s maximum heart rate is different, and also our resting heart rates vary based on our age and training level. Want to know your resting heart rate or find out how fast your heart is beating after a certain fitness activity? Get Runtastic Heart Rate PRO to not only measure your pulse, but also compare different results, receive reminders for regular HR measurements and benefit from an array of additional features. Whether it’s after a hard training session or before your next exam - we show you how fast your heart is beating. No extra devices necessary, all you need is your iPhone. Easy as pie, right? Go PRO today!
- Unlimited measurements: Determine your heart rate anytime, anywhere & as often as you like
- Use filters: Filter your measurements according to type (resting HR, pre-& post-workout HR, maximum HR)
- Graphs to monitor your progress: Monitor how your resting heart rate develops
- Reminder: Receive automatic notifications for regular HR measurements
- No ads
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Measure your heart rate with your iPhone camera
- Graphs illustrate your measurements
- Different measuring types: resting HR, pre- & post-workout HR, maximum HR
- Integration with Apple Health
- Upload your results to Runtastic.com, compare and analyze your measurements by day, week or year
- Share your HR measurements in social networks like Facebook & Twitter or via email
EASY TO USE
- Place and lightly hold your (index) finger against the back camera lens and flashlight
- Do not press too hard, otherwise blood circulation will be altered and the results could be
- When using an iPhone or iPad without a flashlight, be sure to take the measurement in a well-lit area (bright daylight works best)
- Remain calm and try not to move too much during the measurement, as this can compromise measurement accuracy
- Do not measure with cold fingers when the blood circulation is poor
Your resting heart rate varies depending on your age and training level. A very fit and athletic person has a lower resting HR than someone who’s hardly active. Eager to know if your fitness level has improved? Measure your heart rate on a regular basis and monitor the progress of your resting heart rate.
Download the Runtastic Heart Rate PRO App today, check your heart rate regularly and show your friends how cool & calm you remain even when in a seemingly stressful situation!
WARNING: This is not a medical product.
If knowing your pulse rate is critical to your health, you need to have your pulse taken by a medical professional. Heart Rate Monitor is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any condition, or to be a substitute for professional medical care. Measurements and statistics are intended for informational and educational purposes only, to support general health and wellness. The Heart Rate Monitor app has not been tested with individuals with health conditions and has not been cleared or approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
What's New in Version 2.4
Your favorite heart rate tracking app just got better!
- Your feedback counts: We’re constantly improving our apps to provide you with the best possible experience.
- New app languages: Traditional Chinese, Czech and Polish
Love Runtastic? Rate us with 5 stars & tell others about your experience in the App Store.
Accurate and very easy to use; keeps previous measurements in memory for comparison--would like to be able to print results for my records and doctor's office. App changed recently and can only do 3 readings per day without upgrading for a cost. I found another app that did not limit usage per day--very disappointed in this developer because this is a health app and can be "life or death". In my case, this app helped send me to my cardiologist for necessary tests.
Has revealed several patterns of my health. One, if I'm about to get sick, i.e. a cold or flu, my resting heart rate increases by 10-15 bpm a day or two before symptoms occur. This knowledge has been helpful by allowing me to get a jumpstart on the extra fluids, rest and meds. Two, over time and with consistent measurements, I can clearly see how with exercise, my resting heart rate decreases 12 bpm. Simply seeing the numbers is a clear reminder how important it is to get the cardio exercise.
The Heart of the Matter
The app works great. It works just like it is supposed to. There was only one occasion when it did not work right away and that was following a long run. The app provided the directions again and it got the reading the second time.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 20, 2016
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 35.8 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.