Runtastic Mountain Bike GPS Biking Computer, Ride and Route Tracker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Runtastic Mountain Bike app turns your iPhone into a multifunctional GPS cycling computer! Whether you’re on your favorite trails or exploring new routes while enjoying the mountain scenery, Runtastic Mountain Bike is your perfect companion. Track your rides, tours and trails with your iPhone, monitor your training progress and compare your performance with your friends’! Become a part of the Runtastic Community with millions of users today.
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS: (limited in Lite version)
- Track MTB tours via GPS: Duration, distance, elevation gain, pace, calories burned, etc.
- Voice Coach: Keeps you posted on speed, distance, elevation gain, etc.
- LIVE Tracking: Track your trails in real time & show friends your current location
- Browse & search thousands of mountain bike routes (available in the app & on Runtastic.com)
- Colored Traces (speed, elevation, climb rate, heart rate, etc.)
- Configure maps: Apple Maps, Open Cycle Map, Open Street Map
- Offline maps: Download & save maps to your iPhone to use them without internet connection
- Split Tables: Analysis of each split of your mountain bike trek
- Auto Pause: No need to manually stop & start activities during short breaks (with Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor)
- Display your current rate of climb during a tour (elevation gain/minute)
- Show current grade in %
- Detailed post-tour analysis incl. time rode uphill, downhill, flat
- Music: Create a playlist for your tours & activate your Powersong to boost motivation!
- Cadence measurement (with Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor)
- Heart rate measurement (with additional hardware)
- Configure your display: You choose which values (distance, speed, elevation gain, calories burned, etc.) are shown during your rides
- Provides info on wind & weather conditions
- Save your MTB activities on Runtastic.com
- Share your mountain bike activities on Facebook, Twitter and via email
- Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor (Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Runtastic Bike Case iPhone
- Runtastic Sports Armband
- Runtastic Heart Rate Combo Monitor
Whether you’re a beginner or a professional bike athlete, this app has everything a MTB rider could wish for!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.4.1
- Improved stability and minor bug fixes
Love Runtastic? Our goal is to help you improve your fitness and encourage healthy living. Rate us & tell others about your experience in the App Store.
Good cycling app
The app does a really good job of tracking routes and giving useful information about the ride. I have the free version which is ok if you want to deal with the ads. I would surely buy it if it was a one time purchase but I believe it is like many of the cycling apps with a monthly fee.
Location services runs all the time, kills battery. Unless I'm not seeing it, it does not show current speed but it does show max and average at the end. I would like to see current speed and also be able to turn the screen off and keep the app running.
1 star is for location services, huge down side and easy fix
Been using this app for years and it's great. Tried a few others but always come back to this one
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 02, 2016
- Version: 3.4.1
- Size: 45.2 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.