Pedometer Step Counter & Walk Tracker by Runtastic
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Are you reaching your daily 10,000 steps per day? Step to it and download the free Runtastic Pedometer app now. Step tracking with a pedometer app is the perfect starting point for a fitness beginner and a great addition to the training of the more advanced.
Your personal step counter works on your iPhone, iPod or iPad.
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS: (limited in free version)
- Automatic step detection
- Works anywhere: pockets, purse, arm, hand
- Accurate calculation of calories burned
- Calculates speed & distance
- Step frequency calculation
- 1,000 step beep: Audio signal every 1,000 steps to keep you on track
- Users can save body metrics like weight and height for a more accurate calorie count
- M7 and M8 processors are used (on compatible devices)
- Sync with Runtastic.com: Manage all data online
- Share your activities on Social Media like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp or via email and iMessage
Runtastic Pedometer is ideal to track your daily steps and movement while the app motivates you to take even more steps every day. Let Runtastic Pedometer help you reach the recommended 10,000 steps per day. Kick off your journey towards a fitter, healthier self!
What's New in Version 2.3.3
Your favorite pedometer and step counter app has just upped its game!
- Your feedback counts: We’re constantly improving our apps to provide you with the best possible experience.
Love Runtastic? Rate us with 5 stars & tell others about your experience in the App Store.
Steps not counted
I’ve used this for about a week or so and every time it seems to be off by almost a half mile. I walk 3 miles everyday and I use MapMyWalk for it. I was looking for something to count steps as well as miles, I’m sorry to say that I’ll have to cancel this app. It’s a shame because it had everything that I wanted.
Not accurate distance
I ran the boardwalk at Rehobath beach, which is one mile each way. I ran the whole thing up and back once, totaling 2 miles. This app calculated that I ran 1.4 miles. I had my suspicions that it was not accurate in the past, but this just sealed it. Uninstalled.
I've tried this app a few times now for running and it's not accurate on its distances. My old pedometer was spot-on with the measured track I use but this one is consistently off by over a mile each session.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 12, 2016
- Version: 2.3.3
- Size: 31.2 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.