Runtastic PRO GPS Running, Walking, Jogging, Fitness Distance Tracker and Marathon Training
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download Runtastic to reach your health and fitness goals – and have fun along the way – with our top-rated tracking app!
The Runtastic app tracks your sport and fitness activities (distance, duration, speed, elevation change, calories burned & more) - such as running, jogging, biking & walking - utilizing GPS technology to help you build healthy lifestyle habits and reach exercise goals! What’s more? Runtastic was recently overhauled to enhance your user experience. Take this running app out for a run and enjoy improved app design, optimized features & new functionality.
PRO APP FEATURES:
- Real Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
- Auto Pause: Session paused automatically when you stop moving
- Routes: Create or find exercise routes on Runtastic.com & sync to phone
- Challenge a Run: Compete against yourself by challenging past activity results
- Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, such as pace & elevation
- Powersong: Integrated music player & Powersong to give workout a boost
- Training goals: Select a calorie, distance or pace goal to optimize training
- Interval training & coaching and dynamic split tables
- Geotagging: Take photos during workout & see pics online with map trace
- Weather, temperature & sunrise/sunset data to assist with scheduling of training
- Use for running, jogging, biking, skating, cross country skiing & hand bike training
- Running Leaderboard: See who’s run the furthest this/last week or this month
- Ad free
- Track workouts in real-time with built-in GPS & monitor your personal training diary
- LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Share location, receive messages & cheers
- Dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
- Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping (Google Maps)
- Enjoy cardio workouts with the integrated music player
- Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
- Runtastic Wearable Connect: Display activity stats on Runtastic Orbit & Runtastic Moment, our 24/7 wearables
- Integration with Apple Health
- Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Graphs: Elevation, pace, speed & heart rate info from your jog, run or walk
- Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning, weight lifting workouts & more
- Monthly & overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
- Share exercise activities on Facebook, Twitter & email
Runtastic for Apple Watch
- Effortlessly start a Runtastic activity directly from your wrist with Apple Watch
- View details of your current activity in real time and enjoy instant access to tracking controls without taking your iPhone out of your pocket
- Control music & your personal Powersong with one click
- Access statistics of your recent activities & monitor your progress with monthly workout stats
- Share your success on Facebook and Twitter directly from your Apple Watch
Save all workouts on Runtastic.com. In the Runtastic online community, you'll get further analysis, coaching & encouraging comparisons to friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $4.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $29.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 6.4
Your favorite running and activity tracking app just upped it's game!
- Wearable Connect now available for your Runtastic Moment. See important stats from your Runtastic app right on our newest wearable. Runtastic Moment looks like an analogue watch but acts like a wearable to help you reach your personal fitness goals.
- Improved app performance
Love Runtastic? Our goal is to help you improve your fitness and encourage healthy living. Rate us & tell others about your experience in the App Store.
This app is great for everything during the run: feedback, intervals, time, music, tracking, you name it...but it doesn't STOP. Needs a stop button. It has an auto pause, but then it keeps timing when you are done with your workout and resume movement. What the heck? Today it was really bugging me and I grunted at my phone right when I crossed paths with a tweaker and he tried to get up in my face!!! LOL I am 4'10" and barely weigh over a buck. So please, Runtastic, if you value the safety of your clients, add an easy to use stop feature. Oh yeah, and when I accidentally label my activity mountain biking instead of running, can you help me fix that? Super embarrassing to "ride" 3 miles in 25 minutes. Thanks!
This is a GREAT app!! I use Runtastic every time I cycle. I particularly like the cycling history that keeps track of my progress and cardiac activity. The automatic pause and start/up is a very convenient feature . The screen is easy to see on the bike and easy to adapt to different rides. I have used it for hiking, walking, and skiing, too. I only wish I had an app like this when I ran long distance and trained for marathons! A few friends use apps for cycling and they do not compare to Runtastic IMO. I recommend this app highly!
Although there are some nice features in this app (Pro version), and some of them are nice to have. The hydration usage being one of them, and creating your own training another, it's just not as good as other apps. The integration with MyFitnessPal is slow, and the battery use is awful when compared to other programs. In addition to this is the app using location all the time and not only while using the app. Many other apps have gone to this. Runtastic needs to do this as well. Heart rate monitor integration is poor at best. But the Apple Watch version is a plus as it excels over comparative apps.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 13, 2015
- Version: 6.4
- Size: 62.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs$4.99
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More$21.99
- The Carrier of Truth I$0.99
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs$29.99
- Story Running Bundle 1$2.99
- Toward the Finish Line$0.99
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More$26.99
- Journey of Iomluath$0.99
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More$19.99
- Your Journey to Weight Loss I$0.99