Runtastic Running Tracker PRO
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get in shape with the Runtastic GPS Running & Fitness PRO app and start tracking your fitness activities (distance, time, speed, elevation, calories burned & more) - such as running, jogging, biking & walking using GPS. Plus it’s fully optimized for Apple Watch.
PRO APP FEATURES:
- Real Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
- Auto Pause: Session paused automatically when you stop moving
- Ad free experience: No pop-up ads, just focus on your workout
- Routes: Create or find exercise routes on Runtastic.com & sync to phone
- Challenge a Run: Compete against yourself by challenging past activity results
- Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, such as pace & elevation
- Training goals: Select a calorie, distance or pace goal to optimize training
- Interval training & coaching and dynamic split tables
**ADDITIONAL APP FEATURES**
- Track workouts in real-time with built-in GPS & monitor your personal training diary
- LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Share location, receive messages & cheers
- Dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
- Enjoy cardio workouts with the integrated music player
- Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
- Manually add activities
- Monthly & overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
- Yearly Running Goal: You can do better than last year, right? Set a running goal for the entire year & we will keep you motivated and on track to reach it.
- Shoe Tracking: Keep track of the mileage on your running shoes so you know when it’s time to retire your shoes and get a new pair.
- Records: You've been getting better with every run? Keep track of your personal records directly in the app and get motivated to keep pushing yourself to improve.
**SHARE YOUR SUCCESS**
- Running Leaderboard: See who’s run the furthest this/last week or this month
- Geotagging: Take photos during workout & see pics online with map trace
**THE PERFECT ADDITION**
- Garmin Connect: Easily connect your Runtastic account to your Garmin Connect directly in the app. Conveniently synchronize activities from your Garmin Forerunner, Fenix, GPS-enabled Vivo or Edge bike computer with your Runtastic account.
- Runtastic Wearable Connect: Display activity stats on Runtastic Orbit & Runtastic Moment, our 24/7 wearables
- Integration with Apple Health & MyFitnessPal
**APPLE WATCH SUPPORT**
- Effortlessly start a Runtastic activity directly from your wrist with Apple Watch OS 4
- View real-time details of your activity and manage tracking settings directly on your watch
- Sync your Runtastic activities towards achieving your personal Exercise Ring goals
- Get notifications about your current pace after every km via vibration
Save all workouts on Runtastic.com. In the Runtastic online community, you'll get further analysis, coaching & encouraging comparisons to friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $49.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Runtastic Terms of Service: https://www.runtastic.com/in-app/iphone/appstore/terms
What's New in Version 8.0.1
Our flagship app has recently had a makeover and hopefully you'll enjoy the outcome!
What’s new exactly, you ask?
- Updated, user-friendly design
- Streamlined overview of stats history / personal progress
- Celebrate achievements directly in the app with the Records feature
Love Runtastic? Rate us with 5 stars & tell others why we're your favorite running app!
Got a question for us? We've got an answer at help.runtastic.com!
Found something wrong ..
I'm hoping the new one (just upgraded to the v8.x line) fixes the problems of constantly crashing in the middle of a run. Especially when I stop to change a playlist (Apple Music) or take a picture of something with a 3rd party app (Camera+)
Unsure of the new design as but this is one of 3 programs I'm running simultaneously. (iSmoothRun, Strava). The new design feels "prettier" but I'll know more of its usability later.
However, the ability to update the weight is more complicated than previous. It almost feels like it was purposely buried in the app. It would be easier if it read from the Apple Health App but instead I've always had to edit Runtastic Pro's weight independently.
And it would better if it actually worked in version 8. The app displays and error when attempting to update the weight via profile/gear/edit profile/weight. Attempts to save a new weight will display an error "failed to save changes, oops something went wrong" and display the new weight. However checking the website (and older version of the app on another device) would show the previous/original weight.
Luckily if it gets too annoying I have saved previous versions of their IPA and will reinstall it to revert. (I do not have an Apple Watch so I am free of all the issues owners face with their watch app.)
Infuriating latest update!
Nowhere in the update description was it mentioned that creating an account is now required. If it was, I certainly would not have updated. That was intentionally left out of the update description and is shady practice on the developer's part. Now, not only do I need to find another account-less running app, but I can't even access my years of history anymore because I can't get past the main splash screen requiring me to log in. That straight up pisses me off!
"You are required to log in because we need this information in order to provide you with the best possible service."? Oh, really? Says who? To me, the best possible service would be allowing me to continue using the app THAT I PAID FOR the way I've been using it for years, without creating an account, and one of the main reasons I've chosen to use this app over other apps.
I'm honestly so upset I'm at a loss for what else to say while still keeping it clean.
Don’t buy this app unless you like being tracked
By somebody else!!!
Disappointed user to say the least
If the developers need data to improve the product, which I find very unlikely, then do it with the free version and not force it upon those that paid for it.
Lastly, this silliness of my data is secure is ridiculous. They can do better than the credit reporting agencies ? Not likely...
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 23, 2017
- Version: 8.0.1
- Size: 168 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs$9.99
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs$4.99
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs$49.99
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs$29.99
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More$21.99
- The Carrier of Truth I$0.99
- The Globerunner$0.99
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More$26.99
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs$39.99
- Story Running Bundle 1$2.99