Runtastic PRO Running, Jogging and Fitness Tracker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get in shape with Runtastic GPS Running & Fitness PRO app and start tracking your fitness activities (distance, time, speed, elevation, calories burned & more) - such as running, jogging, biking & walking using GPS. Plus it’s fully optimized for Apple Watch.
PRO APP FEATURES:
- Real Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
- Auto Pause: Session paused automatically when you stop moving
- Ad free experience: No pop-up ads, just focus on your workout
- Routes: Create or find exercise routes on Runtastic.com & sync to phone
- Challenge a Run: Compete against yourself by challenging past activity results
- Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, such as pace & elevation
- Training goals: Select a calorie, distance or pace goal to optimize training
- Interval training & coaching and dynamic split tables
- Weather & temperature: Are you faster in colder or warmer temperatures? You can check and see in your post-activity summary.
- Yearly Running Goal: You can do better than last year, right? Set a running goal for the entire year & we will keep you motivated and on track to reach it.
- Shoe Tracking: Keep track of the mileage on your running shoes so you know when it’s time to retire your shoes and get a new pair.
- Running Leaderboard: See who’s run the furthest this/last week or this month
- Powersong: Integrated music player & Powersong to give workout a boost
- Track workouts in real-time with built-in GPS & monitor your personal training diary
- LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Share location, receive messages & cheers
- Dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
- Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping (Apple Maps)
- Enjoy cardio workouts with the integrated music player
- Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
- Geotagging: Take photos during workout & see pics online with map trace
- Runtastic Wearable Connect: Display activity stats on Runtastic Orbit & Runtastic Moment, our 24/7 wearables
- Integration with Apple Health
- Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Graphs: Elevation, pace, speed & heart rate info from your jog, run or walk
- Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning, weight lifting workouts & more
- Monthly & overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
- Share exercise activities on Facebook, Twitter & email
Runtastic for Apple Watch
- Effortlessly start a Runtastic activity directly from your wrist with Apple Watch
- View details of your current activity in real time and enjoy instant access to tracking controls without taking your iPhone out of your pocket
- Bring your iPhone with you in order to track your route via GPS
- Control music & your personal Powersong with one click
- Access statistics of your recent activities & monitor your progress with monthly workout stats
- Share your success on Facebook and Twitter directly from your Apple Watch
Save all workouts on Runtastic.com. In the Runtastic online community, you'll get further analysis, coaching & encouraging comparisons to friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $49.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 7.1.7
Your favorite running and activity tracking app just upped it's game!
- Your feedback counts: We’re constantly improving our apps to provide you with the best possible experience.
Love Runtastic ? Rate us with 5 stars & tell others about your experience in the App Store.
Serious Bugs with Iwatch and NO Phone Support.
I recently upgraded to the full membership using the Pro Version, which I have had for a number of years. I was hoping to see greater integration with my iWatch 2 and the app. Every time I use the app on my watch, the app crashes and locks my watch in exercise mode, causing me to restart my watch. Another issue is with small integrations such as Leaderboard, which is not displaying the correct data. For instance, I have done 39+ miles this month, but the Leaderboard only displays 1.7 miles. I would really like to continue using this platform and will give the app several more months as I know there are plans to upgrade Apple Watch integrations. As a annual subscriber, I feel there should be greater access to support, mainly a phone number one can call.
Update: I increased my rating by one star as I figured out how to keep the watch and iPhone better integrated. It seems to help if I place my phone and watch in the "do not disturb" mode. In addition, it further helps if I turn the wifi off during workouts. My hope is that Runtastic will find a more seamless integration between the iPhone app and the Watch. Even better would be for a stand alone app for Apple Watch 2 as it has built in GPS.
Using it daily!
I've used the pro version for a few years to track my walking then jogging and other workouts. It's helped me even with interval training and lets me use my own playlists. I really like that it tells me my distance every five mins. (customizable) which keeps me focused. I've lost weight, gained strength, and logged many miles.
Plus, it works beautifully with MyFitnessPal. Only wish it logged ballet barre warmup stretches, too because it tracks my calories used really well.
Update: having to log my physical therapy sessions isn't fun, but necessary to keep me on track to fully heal. Need a better choice than "Other."
Still, this app keeps it all logged and plays my music to motivate me.
Overall pretty good
I would love to rate this app 5 stars because it's feature packed. The ability to create intervals as well as creating routes and saving them puts this app ahead of Nike Run Club which I also use. The reason I can't give the app a 5 rating and would have given it a 3.5 is because the bugs with the Apple Watch are severe. The watch app always disconnects from the phone if you're using the interval or route feature, which is only accesible from the phone, and when you're finished you have to restart the watch to close the app on the watch(TERRIBLE). What I would like to see made available is the option to select or save a particular interval or route on the watch so as not to be tied to using the phone.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 07, 2017
- Version: 7.1.7
- Size: 152 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs$9.99
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs$4.99
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs$29.99
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs$49.99
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More$21.99
- The Carrier of Truth I$0.99
- The Globerunner$0.99
- Story Running Bundle 1$2.99
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More$26.99
- Toward the Finish Line$0.99