Runtastic Running Tracker PRO
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get in shape with Runtastic GPS Running & Fitness PRO app and start tracking your fitness activities (distance, time, speed, elevation, calories burned & more) - such as running, jogging, biking & walking using GPS. Plus it’s fully optimized for Apple Watch.
PRO APP FEATURES:
- Real Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
- Auto Pause: Session paused automatically when you stop moving
- Ad free experience: No pop-up ads, just focus on your workout
- Routes: Create or find exercise routes on Runtastic.com & sync to phone
- Challenge a Run: Compete against yourself by challenging past activity results
- Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, such as pace & elevation
- Training goals: Select a calorie, distance or pace goal to optimize training
- Interval training & coaching and dynamic split tables
- Weather & temperature: Are you faster in colder or warmer temperatures? You can check and see in your post-activity summary.
- Yearly Running Goal: You can do better than last year, right? Set a running goal for the entire year & we will keep you motivated and on track to reach it.
- Shoe Tracking: Keep track of the mileage on your running shoes so you know when it’s time to retire your shoes and get a new pair.
- Running Leaderboard: See who’s run the furthest this/last week or this month
- Track workouts in real-time with built-in GPS & monitor your personal training diary
- LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Share location, receive messages & cheers
- Dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
- Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping (Apple Maps)
- Enjoy cardio workouts with the integrated music player
- Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
- Geotagging: Take photos during workout & see pics online with map trace
- Runtastic Wearable Connect: Display activity stats on Runtastic Orbit & Runtastic Moment, our 24/7 wearables
- Integration with Apple Health
- Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Graphs: Elevation, pace, speed & heart rate info from your jog, run or walk
- Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning, weight lifting workouts & more
- Monthly & overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
Runtastic for Apple Watch
- Effortlessly start a Runtastic activity directly from your wrist with Apple Watch
- View details of your current activity in real time and enjoy instant access to tracking controls without taking your iPhone out of your pocket
- Bring your iPhone with you in order to track your route via GPS
- Control music & your personal Powersong with one click
- Access statistics of your recent activities & monitor your progress with monthly workout stats
Save all workouts on Runtastic.com. In the Runtastic online community, you'll get further analysis, coaching & encouraging comparisons to friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $49.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Runtastic Terms of Service: https://www.runtastic.com/in-app/iphone/appstore/terms
What's New in Version 7.5
Your favorite running and activity tracking app just upped its game!
Experience the freedom of fitness without your iPhone — all you need is the standalone Runtastic app on your Apple Watch to hit the ground running.
Love Runtastic? Rate us with 5 stars & tell others why we're your favorite running app!
No Apple Watch Support
This is my go to fitness tracking app. I love the variety of exercises and metrics available for tracking. It's great especially if you cross-train and your cardio routine consists of something other than constant running. The app continues to work flawlessly on my phone 👍🏼. Unfortunately the newest update does not work with my Apple Watch (Series 2) 👎🏼. Didn't realize how much I looked at my watch to keep an eye on my progress until I couldn't do it any longer. During the upgrade the complication disappeared, and Runtastic Pro is no longer in the list of available programs that can be downloaded to the watch via the Watch app. Can't wait for the problem to be remedied. Really looking forward to the ability to use watch's built-in GPS without having to have my phone strapped to me. Please fix soon!
Update: Apple Watch functionality fixed after updating to WatchOS 4. Looking forward to using the new features.
Disappointed in the current update
***** updated review. Since the most recent update, the app disappeared from my Apple Watch. It’s so helpful to look at my watch during runs for distance and pace. Please fix this. Until then I can only give 1 star
I love this app and have used it for two years since I got into running. I am currently training for my second half and am so disappointed I updated to this version. Some complaints .... I can't update manual entries after I hit save. I used to be able to go back & change if there was a mistake. Also there is no seconds left for manual entry. I am also having difficulty with my music. If I open the app to check my mileage while running it turns the music off. This was never an issue before.
The app was great (5 stars) before this update. It's definitely not as user friendly. I haven't been able to figure out voice feedback settings & it's been a week.
Live workout party Berlin live workout party Berlin... Oh and zaps your watch app
I've stuck with Runtastic for years, in spite of its relative lack of features, because it's quick to launch and go, it doesn't require Facebook, and it has a watch app.
Well, with this update, every time you switch to the app you get a splash ad for some event in Berlin that you have to dismiss (I'm in Iowa), the ad takes you to some Facebook oriented event page, and without warning it deleted my watch app. (I know I know, I see in the responses here *after* I've installed that I can't get it back without updating to iOS 11 and watch OS 4, but I didn't opt in to this... My phone updates my apps automatically and usually that's fine because updates don't delete your apps)
Plus, when you finally do update just to get the watch app back, it appears that there's no complication to get Runtastic right on your watch face. Backwards progress.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 18, 2017
- Version: 7.5
- Size: 160 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs$9.99
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs$4.99
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs$49.99
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs$29.99
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More$21.99
- The Carrier of Truth I$0.99
- The Globerunner$0.99
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More$26.99
- Story Running Bundle 1$2.99
- Toward the Finish Line$0.99