Runtastic PRO GPS Running, Walking, Jogging, Fitness Distance Tracker and Marathon Training
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Runtastic is now available for your Apple Watch. Enjoy effortlessly controlling your favorite tracking app... right on your wrist!
Download Runtastic to reach your health and fitness goals – and have fun along the way – with our top-rated tracking app!
The Runtastic app tracks your sport and fitness activities (distance, duration, speed, elevation change, calories burned & more) - such as running, jogging, biking & walking - utilizing GPS technology to help you build healthy lifestyle habits and reach exercise goals! What’s more? Runtastic was recently overhauled to enhance your user experience. Take this running app out for a run and enjoy improved app design, optimized features & new functionality.
PRO APP FEATURES:
- Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
- Auto Pause: Session paused automatically when you stop moving
- Routes: Create or find exercise routes on Runtastic.com & sync to phone
- Challenge a Run: Compete against yourself by challenging past activity results
- Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, such as pace & elevation
- Powersong: Integrated music player & Powersong to give workout a boost
- Training goals: Select a calorie, distance or pace goal to optimize training
- Interval training & coaching and dynamic split tables
- Geotagging: Take photos during workout & see pics online with map trace
- Weather, temperature & sunrise/sunset data to assist with scheduling of training
- Use for running, jogging, biking, skating, cross country skiing & hand bike training
- Ad free
- Track workouts in real-time with built-in GPS & monitor your personal training diary
- LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Share location, receive messages & cheers
- Dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
- Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping (Google Maps)
- Enjoy cardio workouts with the integrated music player
- Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
- View activity stats on Runtastic Orbit, our 24-hour wearable
- Integration with Apple Health
- Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Graphs: Elevation, pace, speed & heart rate info from your jog, run or walk
- Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning, weight lifting workouts & more
- Monthly & overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
- Share exercise activities on Facebook, Twitter & email
Runtastic available on your Apple Watch
- Effortlessly start a Runtastic activity directly from your wrist with Apple Watch
- View details of your current activity in real time and enjoy instant access to tracking controls without taking your iPhone out of your pocket
- Control music & your personal Powersong with one click
- Access statistics of your recent activities & monitor your progress with monthly workout stats
- Share your success on Facebook and Twitter directly from your Apple Watch
Save all workouts on Runtastic.com. In the Runtastic online community, you'll get further analysis, coaching & encouraging comparisons to friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $4.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $29.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 6.0.1
Your favorite running and activity tracking app just upped it's game!
- NEW Running Leaderboard because we all need a little friendly competition. Challenge your friends on the new Running Leaderboard.
- Find & add friends now also directly in your Runtastic app and start sharing your accomplishments.
- Enjoy our new Real Voice Coach for an improved performance & personal trainer-like encouragement.
- New Story Run: The Tetradome Run III
Love Runtastic? Our goal is to help you improve your fitness and encourage healthy living. Rate us & tell others about your experience in the App Store.
What happened to the voices?!?
I'm a TOTAL beginning runner and this got me through 2 half-marathons.
I got this app thinking it would motivate me to run. It didn't really, but that's my fault, not the app. Then I decided it would be a good idea to do Couch to Half Marathon Training. Great motivator. I couldn't have done it without Runtastic.
I tried some other apps, but this is consistently the easiest and most intuitive. If I never need to adjust anything during a run, it's easy without having to slow down.
However, I must have done an update because now the voice coach is all wonky. It used to be a British accent, and now it sounds like a Brit doing a bad Texas accent. It's bad enough that I had to stop using her. It also seems I can't make time elapsed be easily visible during an activity. I'm willing to admit I've goofed up a setting, but I can't figure out how.
I would love if I could set the voice coach to more frequently than every 1 minute. I'm slow, I need her in 0:20-0:30 intervals.
I love this app. But there are three things I'd like to fix. 1. I'd like to be able to see my elevation at any given point. Not have to add or subtract my gains and losses to figure out my starting elevation. 2. I'd like to be able to set way points along the way so I can find my way back and to mark landmarks. I use this out in the mountains when trail riding on my horse. 3. I'd like to be able to look at my history to compare trails when I'm on them again at a later date.
This is a great app. One of the best trackers I've found.
One of the best fitness tracker apps
Great and easy to use. Needs lap splits for treadmill running and the iPhone app needs to slide to enable key press, instead of immediately pausing workout. Also needs to be able to make custom data display screen to put more items on when exercising. I like to have at least 6 data points to track, without having to go in and swap what is displayed while exercising.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 12, 2015
- Version: 6.0.1
- Size: 62.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs$4.99
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More$21.99
- The Carrier of Truth I$0.99
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs$29.99
- Story Running Bundle 1$2.99
- Toward the Finish Line$0.99
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More$26.99
- Journey of Iomluath$0.99
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More$19.99
- Your Journey to Weight Loss I$0.99