It’s time to push yourself! The Runtastic Push-Ups app will help you master this classic bodyweight exercise. It turns your iPhone/iPad into your PERSONAL TRAINER. Use the app to strengthen your muscles anytime, anywhere. This strength move doesn’t require a gym membership or equipment. Do your body some good and let Runtastic help you live a healthier, fitter life. A scientifically developed training plan guides you towards your goal, always keeping your personal fitness level in mind. Plus, no need to count your reps: The proximity sensor in your iPhone/iPad reliably counts all your push-ups.
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Counts completed push-up repetitions using proximity sensor or by your nose touching the display
- Access to Level 1 of the scientifically developed training plan
- Voice Coach for constant feedback
- Personal records
- Upload workout activities to Runtastic.com
- Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Share your success on Facebook, Twitter or via email
- Collect motivating badges for your performance
- Automatic countdown timer for your rest between exercise sets
BENEFITS & FEATURES PRO VERSION:
- No ads
- Three individually adaptable levels based on scientifically developed training plan to reach 100 push-ups
- Set a reminder for your next workout
- Personal records & exercise statistics (i.e. monthly or yearly stats)
- Leaderboard for personal records and overall repetitions: compare to others and see how you rank with your Runtastic friends
MOTIVATION LIKE NO OTHER
Stats about your completed push-up repetitions are not only highly motivating, but offer you a great and useful overview of all your sessions. Make use of your personal records to boost your motivation even further and keep setting new PRs for this classic upper body strengthening move.
Your push-ups are automatically counted using the accelerometer of your iPhone/iPad OR by touching the display with your nose.
Practical & informative: You can upload your fitness data to Runtastic.com, if you want. There you can access your activity log anytime as well as all your stats to monitor your progress.
Kick off your journey towards your DREAM BODY! Start the Runtastic Push-Ups app and let your training begin - whenever & wherever you feel like it. Always focus on proper form when doing your reps; engage your entire body to tone your core, too. Ready, set, go!
Runtastic Push-Ups: Your ticket to your strongest self!
Runtastic Terms & Conditions: https://www.runtastic.com/in-app/iphone/appstore/terms
To make sure the app is fully functioning for you, we
- fixed a few minor bugs
- improved the app’s stability
Ratings and Reviews
First Push-up App that Worked!
I tried several programs and apps to try to do 100 push-ups and although I followed these routines perfectly, I only ended up being able to do approximately 76 push-ups at the end. With this program I can do 110 push-ups. I think this program is different because the time between sets is much longer (1 minute 30 seconds on most programs to 4 minutes for this one).It is also unique in that it actually counts your push-ups. This helps in the final set when I try to beat the previous day’s record. All in all this app works. It does one thing and one thing well...increase number of push-ups you can do. I am in the service and I can do more push-ups at 40 years of age than I could do at 25 years of age thanks to this app.
I agree, the only health milestone I wanted was 100 pushups. Tried my whole life and just finally last year made it due to this app! Just follow the instructions and don't start on a level too difficult for you and before you know it you'll be at 100 and looking ripped as hell.
Love that you tap your nose to the screen as you work, really creative, and really helps you get out of your own way mentally not having to count.
Thank you! Again, it works.
No way to delete or alter progress
Please give us a way to delete our workouts and/or alter them to change the number of pushups we did. Also, I do not want to see the pushups I did in 2013, more then 5 years ago. I want to restart my profile and so far found no way to do that.
Also, there is no way to see how many times we did push ups each day. Just gives us a genera number per day of TOTAL pushups but not a break down. There should be a way to see how many times I did push ups each day and how many pushups each one of those times.
Same goes for the other apps from this company. The sit ups, squats and pull ups. Please update them and give us the ability to restart from scratch and have a new profile or at least a way to delete old progress manually.
Also I tried making a new profile with a new email address and that did not fix the issue. When I log in with anything but Facebook, the progress doesn’t save anymore. So I’m forced to use Facebook account only.
- 113.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © runtastic GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.