Ready for a change? Then you’ve found the right app! Results is your personal trainer on-the-go and is ready to guide you on the road to achieving your ideal body. Whether you choose a custom 12-week training plan, a standalone workout or design a personalized workout using the Workout Creator, you can discover a new you with bodyweight training using the Runtastic Results app.
You want to lose weight? Build muscle? Improve your physique? You’ll find bodyweight workouts you can do anytime, anywhere with Runtastic Results. Kickstart your successful body transformation with more than 180 bodyweight training videos in HD. You can keep your motivation alive knowing you’re burning fat and building muscle at the same time with strength training in the Runtastic Results app!
** APP FEATURES AND BENEFITS **
- Personalized training plan: see the body of your dreams in just 12 weeks
- Workout Creator: pick your target zone and set the duration to get a workout customized to your needs
- Bodyweight training: a flexible workout solution you can do anytime, anywhere with NO equipment.
- 180+ HD Videos: All exercises include a detailed explanation and a demo by an expert.
- Standalone workouts: Extra workouts with varying levels of intensity help you torch calories and tone muscles at the same time
- Integration with Apple Health: add the details of your workout, like duration and calories burned, to your Apple Health account.
** STAY MOTIVATED AND INFORMED **
- The best community: get inspired by the worldwide support network of millions of fellow fitness fans
- Quotations and tips in the app offer an extra boost of motivation
- The huge variety of exercises make sure your workouts never get boring
- The Nutrition Guide offers you tips and tricks for fueling your fitness to maximize your performance
** RESULTS FOR APPLE WATCH **
- You can keep up with your training plan or do individual workouts directly from your wrist using your Apple Watch
- Get details about your workout stats in real time
- You can share your success on Facebook or Twitter directly from your Apple Watch
** YOUR PERSONAL TRAINER ON-THE-GO**
Results is the ideal total body training solution. If you want to focus on certain body zones, the Workout Creator feature is what you’ve been looking for. Choose a muscle group (like abs, legs, arms) and set the length of the workout. Premium Members will get a unique workout customized to their specifications.
Download Runtastic Results and start your total body transformation. With the help of a 12-week training plan and simple bodyweight training exercises there’s nowhere to go but toward your dream body. You determine how many workouts a week you want to do, we’ll do the rest. To help you maximize your training efforts, we’ve put together a handy Health & Nutrition Guide to keep you on track!
To get your custom 12-week training plan and access all features and functions of Results, you’ll need to be a Runtastic Premium Member. Naturally you can use many features for free, like the standalone workouts Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Oscar, Whiskey and Yankee, for example.
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, a six-month subscription is $39.99, while the yearly subscription is $49.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
After purchase, you can deactivate automatic renewal in the settings of your iTunes account. Additionally you can manage all your subscriptions after purchase using your account settings.
Runtastic Terms of Service: https://www.runtastic.com/in-app/iphone/appstore/terms
Any trouble installing the app on your new Apple Watch Series 4? We've fixed the problem!
Install the update and continue your activities with your Apple Watch.
Got a question for us? We've got an answer at help.runtastic.com!
Ratings and Reviews
Use personalised training plans to conquer your fitness goals.
Getting results (on 6th wk of 12 wk program)
I’m a 40 year old dad that was rockin the dad bod and getting fed up with the fit of my 36” waist pants getting tight. I have lightened up my diet (a little less at breakfast, more veggies and a little less at lunch, reduced desserts) and been working out 4 times a week with the paid 12 week program. I am down about 12 pounds, fitting my 34” pants, and feeling stronger. Getting compliments on looking fitter. Several exercises I used to have to modify I can often do without modifying now.
This would be a 5 Star app for me if I didn’t feel confused about how to respond to my workouts. I usually have 1 or 2 of the exercises that are much harder than the others in a routine. If I have to modify one of the exercises mid routine I don’t see a way to communicate that that one exercise was too hard - instead I only have a choice between marking the whole routine as too easy, hard but good, or way too hard. It has me doubting if I am helping the app customize itself properly. Also, there is no way to tell the app that a particular exercise produces pain that is not necessarily due to the workout being challenging, but just due to strain. So, if you have any injury you might not want the 12 week program. My lower back strain is minor enough I just modify or break up with set into smaller reps and it has strengthened my back so I feel it less.
'Results' begets results
The app does a great job of engaging you into a progressive, efficient, and fun fitness regimen that is habit forming. Although I received a free premium subscription as a gift, I'm purchasing an annual one for my wife because I think it's a good deal. No reason you should not get results with this app!
I rated it two stars simply to attract attention to my two minor critiques here:
- please offer an option to opt out of the obligatory social media prompt after every workout. It's annoying for those of us who do not use social media. For that matter, please offer an option to opt out of the "how did you feel" page too.
- please input a way to delete the exercise how-to videos from the device. I like how the videos are seamlessly built in to the app, but as I progress in the program, the app is taking up a lot of memory. This will be of great help for those of us who do not have much memory or manage it poorly.
I do integrate pull-ups on my own because there are minimal pulling exercises in this program. But that is a minor quibble and I like the purity of the body weight only program because it's often not possible to have a pull-up bar handy at all times.
17 Jan 2018: I just finished four weeks into my second 12 week program. This app is a no brainer if you want an efficient, scalable, habitual workout. Highly recommend despite the obligatory social media share prompt.
Hey there! Thank you for your honest feedback! We will forward your ideas regarding the option to disable the "Share-Screen" after an activity to our developers. If you notice that the videos are taking a high amount of space from your iOS device, please make sure to remove the app and then install it again. This way the videos automatically get deleted. But, before removing the app, make sure all sessions are synched with Runtastic.com. Have a great day!
- 233.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © runtastic GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Membership $9.99
- Premium Membership $49.99
- Premium Membership $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.