We are #strongertogether! Join the worldwide community of fitness-minded folks (just like you!) who are getting in the best shape of their lives with the free Runtastic GPS Running & Fitness app. Start today and track all your fitness activities - such as running, jogging, biking, hiking, skiing and walking - and monitor your distance, time, speed, elevation, calories burned & more! Plus, it’s fully optimized for Apple Watch.
**APP FEATURES & BENEFITS**
- Track workouts in real time with built-in GPS
- Monitor your personal training diary
- Real Voice Coach: Audio feedback from start to finish
- LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Receive messages & cheers from your friends on your next run
- Manually add activities
- Powersong: Integrated music player & Powersong to give your next workout a boost
- Yearly Running Goal: Set a running goal for the entire year
- Shoe Tracking: Keep track of the mileage on your running shoes
- Records: You've been getting better with every run? Keep track of your personal records directly in the app and get motivated to keep pushing yourself to improve.
**SHARE YOUR SUCCESS**
- Groups feature: Create groups with your friends near and far. And, of course, there is a leaderboard where you guys can engage in a little friendly competition.
- Running Leaderboard: See which of your friends has run the furthest this/last week or this month
**THE PERFECT ADDITION**
- Garmin Connect: Easily connect your Runtastic account to your Garmin Connect directly in the app. Conveniently synchronize activities from your Garmin Forerunner, Fenix, GPS-enabled Vivo or Edge bike computer with your Runtastic account.
- Integration with Apple Health & MyFitnessPal
- Runtastic Wearable Connect: Display activity stats on Runtastic Orbit & Runtastic Moment, our 24/7 wearables
**APPLE WATCH SUPPORT**
- Effortlessly start a Runtastic activity directly from your wrist with Apple Watch OS 4
- View real-time details of your activity and manage tracking settings directly on your watch
- Sync your Runtastic activities towards achieving your personal Exercise Ring goals
- Get notifications about your current pace after every km via vibration
Save all workouts on Runtastic.com. In the Runtastic online community, you'll get further analysis, coaching & encouraging comparisons to friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals. You can also choose an expert training plan!
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $49.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Runtastic Terms of Service: https://www.runtastic.com/in-app/iphone/appstore/terms
Any trouble installing the app on your new Apple Watch Series 4?
We've fixed the problem! Install the update and continue your activities with your Apple Watch.
Love Runtastic? Rate us with 5 stars & tell others why we're your favorite running app!
Got a question for us? We've got an answer at help.runtastic.com!
Ratings and Reviews
Keep track of your fitness activities and see how you're doing.
Micoach features missing.
This app is fine. I have a premium account. But I can’t help but miss what I loved about it when it was Micoach. 1)TRAINING ZONES You did a little assessment test and it adjusted your training for you. I became a better runner because of that. The app would tell you to speed up or slow down into your zone based on the initial assessment. The app does not assess you. It tells you to “ run at a comfortable pace” and then walk. This doesn’t work for someone like me that does not consider herself a runner. I need guidance and I don’t get that here. 2) DEADLINES- I used to be able to tell the app what day I was training for. For example, a 10k in December and it would adjust my training days. So a further out date might have less trainings per week than a date that was coming up. No option for that now. You can only pick a training plan based on time. Ex- I want to be able to run 30 minutes in 6 weeks. I also want to be able to run faster in those 30 minutes at the end of those 6 weeks. 3)HALFWAY MARKER- notification that I was halfway done with my workout so that I knew when to turn around. What I’m doing for that now is setting a timer on my watch. I’ve downloaded a few other apps but none gives me what I had with Micoach and this seems to be the one I like second best as I keep coming back to it.
It syncs well with my Apple Watch and I like that. I also like the auto pause feature.
I want micoach back!!! :’(((
Six years ago I bought my first smartphone and after trying lots of running apps I chose micoach because of the zones and the amazing free training plans. From time to time I had complaints against its ability to recognize the GPS or certain update that broke some features and went again to the store to find an alternative... but nothing replaces micoach and I came back all the time. I was so sad when we learned that Adidas was replacing it by Runtastic as the features I needed from micoach weren’t going to be supported, so I delayed as much as I could the transfer to runtastic... however last Monday micoach website started to redirect to runtastic‘ and although the mobile app is still working I decided to get transferred to avoid problems in the last minute... since then I’ve been trying to access runtastic but it says “Please verify your account” but I haven’t received any emails to do that so! And I reviewed the whole support area and there is NO way to resend that email or raise a ticket to report that... it seems that I finally have to give up and move on to a different app in the store... I’m really disappointed and sad to say goodbye micoach 😞
- 215.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © runtastic GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Membership $9.99
- Premium Membership $35.99
- Premium Membership $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.