Runtastic Running Tracker PRO
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get in shape with the Runtastic GPS Running & Fitness PRO app and start tracking your fitness activities (distance, time, speed, elevation, calories burned & more) - such as running, jogging, biking & walking using GPS. Plus it’s fully optimized for Apple Watch.
PRO APP FEATURES:
- Real Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
- Auto Pause: Session paused automatically when you stop moving
- Ad free experience: No pop-up ads, just focus on your workout
- Routes: Create or find exercise routes on Runtastic.com & sync to phone
- Challenge a Run: Compete against yourself by challenging past activity results
- Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, such as pace & elevation
- Training goals: Select a calorie, distance or pace goal to optimize training
- Interval training & coaching and dynamic split tables
**ADDITIONAL APP FEATURES**
- Track workouts in real-time with built-in GPS & monitor your personal training diary
- LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Share location, receive messages & cheers
- Dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
- Enjoy cardio workouts with the integrated music player
- Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
- Manually add activities
- Monthly & overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
- Yearly Running Goal: You can do better than last year, right? Set a running goal for the entire year & we will keep you motivated and on track to reach it.
- Shoe Tracking: Keep track of the mileage on your running shoes so you know when it’s time to retire your shoes and get a new pair.
- Records: You've been getting better with every run? Keep track of your personal records directly in the app and get motivated to keep pushing yourself to improve.
**SHARE YOUR SUCCESS**
- Running Leaderboard: See who’s run the furthest this/last week or this month
- Geotagging: Take photos during workout & see pics online with map trace
**THE PERFECT ADDITION**
- Garmin Connect: Easily connect your Runtastic account to your Garmin Connect directly in the app. Conveniently synchronize activities from your Garmin Forerunner, Fenix, GPS-enabled Vivo or Edge bike computer with your Runtastic account.
- Runtastic Wearable Connect: Display activity stats on Runtastic Orbit & Runtastic Moment, our 24/7 wearables
- Integration with Apple Health & MyFitnessPal
**APPLE WATCH SUPPORT**
- Effortlessly start a Runtastic activity directly from your wrist with Apple Watch OS 4
- View real-time details of your activity and manage tracking settings directly on your watch
- Sync your Runtastic activities towards achieving your personal Exercise Ring goals
- Get notifications about your current pace after every km via vibration
Save all workouts on Runtastic.com. In the Runtastic online community, you'll get further analysis, coaching & encouraging comparisons to friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $49.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Runtastic Terms of Service: https://www.runtastic.com/in-app/iphone/appstore/terms
What's New in Version 8.1.1
We hate bugs as much as you do. Our team of experts always works to exterminate the problem as quickly as possible! Sorry for bugging you ;-)
Love Runtastic? Rate us with 5 stars & tell others why we're your favorite running app!
Back to being the best running app - watch issues fixed
Stats - excellent without having to pay for a subscription
Syncs with MyFitnessPal
Tracks shoe wear (distance)
Watch - can see stats when lift to view & display stays on longer than other apps such as Strava (small thing but important)
Watch - voice feedback when using watch
Watch - inconsistencies of distance & calories between watch & phone
Need to improve:
Watch - cannot customize display
Summary - Back to being the best! Thought they lost their way when Apple Watch introduced. Stayed with them through great frustration of inaccuracies between watch and phone but very happy to see they listened to my and others feedback. (Now please leave it alone - it works great!) I’ve tried just about every running app and this one still seems to have the best mix of options without having to add yet another recurring monthly fee to my life. This is a great app and I now re-highly recommended it!
Used to love this app
There was a time (3-4 updates ago) when you could start any workout and monitor it on your watch. Now you can only start and monitor runs, walks and bike rides. I can’t start a HIIT or yoga workout on my watch or even monitor my heart rate on my watch. Only on the phone. I’ll be looking for a new app. If all you’re going to do is run, great app.
Awesome...not really. I can start a run or workout from the watch again. BUT can you get rid of the countdown?!? If you’re running a race, you can’t wait for a countdown!
And then it’s still has glitches. Started from the watch multiple times this week and to find out the workout never started because it froze during the countdown. Or to check on progress and and it restarts a workout. Please fix.
Finally Working Again!
I had rated this app as 1 Star a few updates ago. It never seemed to work right, I would use the app while jogging and it would not synchronize right, not show up, or duplicate itself.
I liked running the watch and phone at the same time, since this seemed like the only way I could track my heart rate and map consistently. I have the Apple Watch 1st edition, so the past updates screwed me. I am glad you all finally wised up and gave your CUSTOMERS/USERS the option to decide how to use the app. One less annoyance crossed off the list!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 20, 2017
- Version: 8.1.1
- Size: 174 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs$9.99
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs$4.99
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs$49.99
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs$29.99
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More$21.99
- Premium Membership$39.99
- The Carrier of Truth I$0.99
- The Globerunner$0.99
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More$26.99
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs$39.99