Runtastic Six Pack Abs Workout, Trainer & Core Ab Exercises
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Runtastic Six Pack is ready for your Apple Watch!
Download Runtastic Six Pack: Abs Trainer, Exercises & Custom Workouts and define yourself with Runtastic today! Follow the lead of the Runtastic avatars in high-quality, HD videos to complete intense, customized core workouts using your iPhone, iPad or even your Apple Watch. Give it a go and get the body you’ve always dreamed of… Fitness is not one size fits all, and your workouts shouldn’t be either!
A PERSONAL SIX PACK TRAINER IN YOUR POCKET. ANYTIME. ANYWHERE.
No time for a workout? Not enough cash to hire a personal trainer? Unsure how to perform new exercises in a safe, effective manner? Runtastic is here to keep your ambitions high with the Runtastic Six Pack Abs Trainer, Exercises & Workouts app! Lifelike avatars, Daniel and Angie, guide you through 50+ HD tutorial videos to help you get the flat stomach, core strength and overall fitness you’ve always wanted. Download Runtastic Six Pack today and get results like never before!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Male and female avatars take you through a variety of core exercises step-by-step
- 50+ HD instructional ab workout videos
- Adjustable difficulty, three levels of a scientifically developed training plan
- 10 week Six Pack Plan
- Pre-defined workouts, including: The 7-Minute Workout, Insanity, Shape Up, Six Pack Junkie and more
- My Workouts: Create custom workouts by choosing your favorite exercises tailored to your core, weight loss goals & daily schedule
- Works with iPhones, iPads, Apple TV & Apple Watch
- Voice Coach for easy-to-follow instructions: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese
- Filter exercises for your personal fitness level
- 50+ unique "Tip of the Day" messages
- Runtastic Six Pack Workout Music Packs available to keep you motivated
- Music intensity matches workout intensity, setting the best mood & pace for your circuit
- Absolutely no gym equipment required – use this situps app anytime, anywhere
- Heart Rate integration: Use your Heart Rate Monitor to track your HR during workouts
- Improve overall fitness, muscle strength & toning, stability and weight mgmt.
- Body Fat Visualization: Visualize your ideal body fat range for the perfect six pack
- Track sixpack training sessions and overall progress using detailed graphs
- Integrate your Runtastic sessions with your MyFitnessPal account
- Share fitness accomplishments & tips on Facebook and Twitter
- Upload your activities to Runtastic.com
*** Some app features only available in Full Version
- Classic sit-ups
- Cross-body crunch
- Oblique crunch
- Mountain climbers
- Hip drops
- Leg raises
- Core twist
- Side bridge
- Numerous sit up variations & many more!
Whether you’re a nutrition & fitness junkie, a busy stay-at-home mom or a business traveler who is always on the go – the Runtastic Six Pack app is perfect for you! Lose weight, ditch the belly & get the flat abdominals you’ve always wanted by following our instructional videos & easy-to-use plans – anytime, anywhere.
Remember: Don’t keep your hard work & insane 6 pack accomplishments to yourself! Share your completed sessions, “My Workouts” custom results and “Tip of the Day” favorites online via Facebook and Twitter.
What's New in Version 2.5.2
- Improved stability and minor bug fixes
Love Runtastic? Our goal is to help you improve your fitness and encourage healthy living. Rate us & tell others about your experience in the App Store.
Great concept! Still needs work
I like the workout plan. I can truly see the benefits and I can feel a stronger core. The full options of workouts are great.
My issue is with the execution of the app. It can be pretty clunky at times. The volume auto-adjusts when it starts so you can hear the trainer over your music but then cuts back to normal throughout the workout. I've also had times where the workout ends early about 3 reps in to the last set. Also the trainer videos don't always play correctly. There are times where the trainer is just laying on his back when a video should be playing.
It gets you thru the workout but for now I have to look at all the exercises first and make sure I know what the app calls the exercise.
Great on iPhone, Watch app needs work
I was introduced to this app through my watch but I didn't find that the watch aspect worked that well. It was way too minimal and it seemed that the watch couldn't understand when you wanted to look at it because you are moving too much for it to catch up. But, I really like the iPhone app. It has really kept me motivated. I like that it starts out gradual and builds slowly. I like that the exercises change up but not so often that they get confusing. When I finished level 1, I was happy to buy the full version as the price is reasonable. I am well into level 2 and I want to believe that I will finish the whole program.
Day three (6 month update)
I might die before the week is over. I'm 31 and haven't worked out so hard in about two years.
(6 Month Update)
For the first two months I was using the app about 5 times a week, now it is only 2-3 times most weeks. Between running, eating more healthy and using this app for abs I have lost 41lbs and I'm feeling and looking better than I have in nearly ten years.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 02, 2016
- Version: 2.5.2
- Size: 93.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Runtastic Six Pack Abs App Full Version incl. all features$4.99
- Music Pack Dubstep$0.99
- Music Pack House$0.99
- Music Pack Hip Hop$0.99
- Bundle Funky, Dubstep, Hip Hop, House and Rock$2.99
- Music Pack Rock$0.99
- Music Pack Funky$0.99